FINALGEAR TOY CAR WORLD TOUR Pt.2 - Zastava 101 Edition

That bear is way to happy...

Of course he is.

He is holding the Zastava.

:lol:

"This City...deserves a better class of toy car."

Taken on the forest next to the national university.

Cool!
Taking the Zastava off-road. :lol:

Let us see this child that has been brought onto us.

Dude, get your own ideas. :p

Hahaha, that's great!

erm, I mean, BLASPHEMY!! BURN THE WITCH!

I'm a Catholic I can do it before we actually put the baby Jesus in there.

Okay, I think the mail should be safe now, to whom shall I send it before It incurs even more damage? (My gaffer tape solution did not work. :|)

I'm a Catholic I can do it before we actually put the baby Jesus in there.

Okay, I think the mail should be safe now, to whom shall I send it before It incurs even more damage? (My gaffer tape solution did not work. :|)

Well, whoever wants it, just get an adress. Someone from the us I guess?

maybe we could sticky this thread. It's been a sleep a bit, not a lot of interest like in the Viper tour.

Last edited:
I can take it :)

I've never participated in any of these care packages.

So, I will be sending it to Finland this very week!

After asking a couple of times where to send it, Perc very generously offered to take it. I could send it to rick too. Let me coordinate with them.

After asking a couple of times where to send it, Perc very generously offered to take it. I could send it to rick too. Let me coordinate with them.

I mean, it's all the same to me, but since it's on that side of the world, would be easier to tour the americas for a bit. Though it looks like this whole thing never got much traction, sadly.

It would be great if it coulf make a few rounds around the world and then finally end up in Vipers' hands.

As of 3:05 PM, I'm in line to receive the car!

Yes, rick, but it's a shit brown POS. The chances of you relinquishing it are slim to none.

:tease: