FINALGEAR TOY CAR WORLD TOUR Pt.2 - Zastava 101 Edition

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
So, new car, new world tour!

The car in question, as most of you know, is a replica of the Finalgear Zastava 101.

Since the toy car, as well as the original, came from Croatia, I took the liberty of starting it's journey, and took it on vacation! :D

It went to Zadar a bit, saw the sunset and the Greeting to the Sun thingy

Then it had some beach time

Where some kid tried to steal it! :p

And then hopped across the border to Bosnia & Herzegovina

Mostar Old Bridge

Rama Lake

Most pics taken by phone son excuse the poor quality. And because of the low quality of my brain, it didn't see a few more interesting things, sadly. But oh well, next time maybe. It'll be going to far more interesting places anyway :D

Now it's waiting for our trip to the 10th Ringmeet, where it will be handed over to, erm, someone! :)
I totally forgot to bring it around my home town, too, hehe

So anyway, I declare the second Finalgear Toy Car World Tour OPEN!

:thumbsup:

Time to boot up the ole' spreadsheet and map.

Hooray! :D

This should be fun!

I took my copy (the round-the-world-car will meet the real-thing later on) and compared the colour...to say it's spot on would be the understatement of the century:

DSC_6516.jpg

DSC_6519.jpg

DSC_6520.jpg

DSC_6539.jpg

This thread was lost in the gazillion others I just ignored since I was in Europe, sorry.
Well, I have the car and will post pictures soon. Who is next?

So, where are the pictures? And who want's to be the next candidate? Maybe we should sticky this thread too?

Yeah, I owe you pictures.

So far, no one contacted me. :dunno:

I would only hand it over personally. :p

Last edited:
How about gaasc in Honduras, he'd be the closest from people who have applied and haven't received it yet.

How about gaasc in Honduras, he'd be the closest from people who have applied and haven't received it yet.

Sounds good to me!

Sounds like a plan! What would be best for you, sending it to my postbox in .us or directly to .hn? I think I can trust the Honduran postal system with the Zastava and some postcards.

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan! What would be best for you, sending it to my postbox in .us or directly to .hn? I think I can trust the Honduran postal system with the Zastava and some postcards.

I suppose sending to .hn would be cheaper, but I am not sure.
Please PM me both addresses so I can see which one is best.

PM'd Redliner yesterday night with both options.

I'll put this plan in motion!