FinalGear v3.5 LAUNCHED!

Looks great, I like the ratings system. I'm gonna have to go back and watch all the episodes again and rate them.

Only 10x06 and newer had polls on their episode discussion threads here in the forums (which is where the ratings are pulled from).

I also don't want to add polls to the old threads as then I think the votes won't be accurate as it'll be a small sample size (not many people I imagine will go back and vote) which could result in skewed results.

:) ...::::All Season 11 has screenshots in the wiki ::::... ( minus the comic relief one that i didnt download )

Thanks! :)

Great changes to the site !

One suggestion from me (if its possible).... Why not have a GIF image showing the mentioned segments in the description of the same size, instead of the static screenshot?

As i said, its just a suggestion. What do you say, Viper?

Why not have a GIF image showing the mentioned segments in the description of the same size, instead of the static screenshot?

As i said, its just a suggestion. What do you say, Viper?

Two reasons:

1) The amount of work involved for not much payoff really.

2) It'd be incredibly distracting IMO having a bunch of moving images and they wouldn't all change at the same time (as each would have to download). As it is some people think the images make the season listings too busy and this would only further make it so. Static images are a nice compromise.

If you want anyother i can do them aswell :)
Feel free to do any in the Wiki that don't have screenshots, minus season 8 and 3x5 -> 3x9.

Wow! That episode listing is fantastic!!

Congrats to all involved in getting 3.5 done!

Since I didnt want to make this thread 56K warning I uploaded them to rapidshare in a .rar file :)
I will update this post when ever I make new rar's
They are in folders according to the episode number.
Anyone is free to download them and use them in anyway

Missing Season 1 ScreenShots (8, 9 and 10)
Over Here

Missing Season 2 ScreenShots (8, 10)
Over Here

Others will be coming later. For now I gotta go :(

Last edited:
Lots of hardwork I'm sure. Am fairly website illiterate but know how to appreciate a good concept. This IS a good concept. Well done bro's.

Could / Should there be a link to the complete season torrents listed at the top or bottom of the episode lists?

Could / Should there be a link to the complete season torrents listed at the top or bottom of the episode lists?

I agree. What happened to the complete season 1 and future season 2 rips from SBS, as opposed to BBC Prime. I mean, I already have Season1, but I was curious for future users looking for these complete season rips as they are referenced in the forums but not on the new and vastly improved pages.

btw - I wish to thank Viper and all the other members that have put in so much effort to make this site truly spectacular.

I like it, but the season banners are a bit busy with all those tiny pictures in it.

Out of numerous forums I visit, FinalGear is the best laid out and maintained, and easiest to navigate of them all. And despite the risk that software upgrades may go wrong (just ask Microsoft!), FinalGear still is :) Thanks for all the hard work Viper!

Scrolling on the main page with the latest firefox is kinda choppy.
And it's not my CPU's fault.

All of the download links for season 1 each point to the same torrent on Mininova. Same for season 2.

I agree. What happened to the complete season 1 and future season 2 rips from SBS, as opposed to BBC Prime. I mean, I already have Season1, but I was curious for future users looking for these complete season rips as they are referenced in the forums but not on the new and vastly improved pages.

btw - I wish to thank Viper and all the other members that have put in so much effort to make this site truly spectacular.

SBS has only aired season 1 (which is what's on the site). They will start airing season 2 later this month and I'll eventually replace the current season 2 torrent with SBS rips.

Odd, I didn't change anything on front news page.

^ Agreed with what he said, and it's not only Firefox. Safari and IE6 (work) do it aswell.

perhaps i'm blind, or i just didn't take the time to look for them, but i didn't see the links to the top gear websites, or the fifth gear website. before, it was easily accessible via the shows tab. any chance this can get added back in?

^ Agreed with what he said, and it's not only Firefox. Safari and IE6 (work) do it aswell.

I dunno what to do or say. :? It works for me in FF3 and IE7.

perhaps i'm blind, or i just didn't take the time to look for them, but i didn't see the links to the top gear websites, or the fifth gear website. before, it was easily accessible via the shows tab. any chance this can get added back in?

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/ is probably going to get redone. I needs a link to the torrents feed and yeah, it could do with links to the official sites as well.