No 56k: Finally!, My day at Top Gear!!!!!!! 11x03

Awesome man, Thanx for sharing the great effort, BTW did you manage to know what picture came up on the screen when Jeremy said "and i found this" on the internet?

Whose Scirocco is that?! :drool:

Very cool report, :lol: at presumably James May's handiwork on JC's face in the autographed picture.

P.S. Wanna make the pictures just a teensy bit bigger? The Hubble Space Telescope can't see them. Auto image resizing only works if you're not logged in, and it's not exactly hard to resize them in, hell, Paint...:rolleyes:

Whose Scirocco is that?! :drool:

Very cool report, :lol: at presumably James May's handiwork on JC's face in the autographed picture.

P.S. Wanna make the pictures just a teensy bit bigger? The Hubble Space Telescope can't see them. Auto image resizing only works if you're not logged in, and it's not exactly hard to resize them in, hell, Paint...:rolleyes:

Yes that is James Mays's handiwork on Clarksons face...:lol:

EDIT: Just resized the first autograph to 640X480 and its expanded to 2592X1944, so I don't know why it's doing that, I'll try again in a bit

Chaoz, loads of people had their camera's out at the time, so I thought what the hell and whipped mine out :p

Last edited:
Great report! Brings back happy memories of the twice I went last series!

Glad to see James is still graffiting pictures - when I went they were all doing it to each others but tne finest was James wrting 50p in a copy of Jeremy's book that someone had with them to sign.:D

BTW Brian is Brian Klein - long-suffering studio director, chelsea fan and top chap.

Great report! Brings back happy memories of the twice I went last series!

Glad to see James is still graffiting pictures - when I went they were all doing it to each others but tne finest was James wrting 50p in a copy of Jeremy's book that someone had with them to sign.:D

BTW Brian is Brian Klein - long-suffering studio director, chelsea fan and top chap.

Haha, aahh yes Brian Klein!, he has a potty mouth! lol:p

Excuse me?:blink:

Well, if you want to write 'fuck' then write 'fuck', not 'f*ck'. It might just be me, but profanities don't chok me, honestly I'm offended by the beeping and pixelation on TG. And just once in a while, so much of a word has been replaced with *s that I have to think twice to understand the meaning. I simply prefer letters.

Once again, I wish I had been in your shoes that day in Dunsfold, you lucky b*****d!

Great report, makes me really sad not to have gone to the filming, as its relatively close to me :(

So I presume these are the 'pussycat dolls'. I noticed this when I first watched it, but seriously, the one on the right, how ugly is she!?!?!

http://img183.imageshack.**/img183/794/screen2aw8.jpg

And I also guess you are in here somewhere (behind the woman picked on by Jeremy in the news).

http://img299.imageshack.**/img299/724/screen1ut1.jpg

Well, if you want to write 'fuck' then write 'fuck', not 'f*ck'. It might just be me, but profanities don't chok me, honestly I'm offended by the beeping and pixelation on TG. And just once in a while, so much of a word has been replaced with *s that I have to think twice to understand the meaning. I simply prefer letters.

Once again, I wish I had been in your shoes that day in Dunsfold, you lucky b*****d!

You may not be offended, but others could be, so I have used the *s.
Plus, I don't really tend to swear much anyway so that's another reason.

Speedtouch, yeah those are the Pussycat Dolls:lol:

What was on the screen when Jeremy Said "i searched on the internet and found this...."? If u dont mind me asking.

^ He said in the first post. This week it was the man with a Range Rover's exhaust...

So I presume these are the 'pussycat dolls'. I noticed this when I first watched it, but seriously, the one on the right, how ugly is she!?!?!

http://img183.imageshack.**/img183/794/screen2aw8.jpg

What about the one in the middle ;)

\And yes I do mean Jeremy :lol:

Last edited:
You may not be offended, but others could be, so I have used the *s.
Plus, I don't really tend to swear much anyway so that's another reason.

Speedtouch, yeah those are the Pussycat Dolls:lol:

Hi Robybobey, great report. I guess the reference to the "Pussy Cat Dolls" is tongue in cheek - Those tarted up women looked like a real bunch of ugly slappers to me!

Can you fix the youtube videos? Apparently they have been removed and I didn't get a chance to see them. Plus im super jealous that you have been to 3 filmings so far. I would fly from the US to the UK just for the filming (plus some vacation time)

Great report robybobey, sounds like you had fun day

Can you fix the youtube videos? Apparently they have been removed and I didn't get a chance to see them. Plus im super jealous that you have been to 3 filmings so far. I would fly from the US to the UK just for the filming (plus some vacation time)

The Youtube videos have not been removed:?