Find-and-Photograph that car game

Umm, no one found a Saab Cabrio yet, so it's still the proper 'Challenge'. And no one knows what an AC Invalid is.

I will post a Saab Cabrio on late friday or saturday if you didn't react until then, when I go home (neighbour :D)

Saab Cabrio
Saab-Cabrio.jpg

AC Invalid Car
542473057_06f8a13208.jpg

Hannah, you should read the rules first before you try to play the game...

But here's the catch: that picture must be photographed by yourself!

So, I'm still waiting for a Saab Cabriolet.

Saab Cabrio
Saab-Cabrio.jpg

I'm pretty damn sure you didn't photographed this picture. My guess is that you just googled 'Saab Cabrio', and that's quite not the point. :? :lol:

And forget about the invalid thing! If you win properly and then ask for it, you will kill the game...<_<

Well, it's been a week, so I'll ease it up a bit and will accept any Saab you can find, just to keep the game going :)

If I had my camera, I would've got a shot of the 7 Saab 9-3 cabrios at the Saab dealer today, but unfortunately I didn't even have my phone.

I'll see if I can grab any Saab tomorrow.

There's a black Saab 9-3 2.0T Aero at the multistorey of our apartments! Will take it when I go for a stroll in the evening.

Found!
d_998_10648_1.jpg

Now, can I have a BMW 330i in the E90 guise?

Oo! Theres one of them across the road from me! But its on their drive and behind a large hedge. If they ever go anywhere, its mine! :lol:

OK, any number of doors, as long as it's the current version with an engine equal or larger than the 330i (ie 335/M3)

^ The one across the road from me is a Cabrio. But they still haven't gone anywhere! :lol:

Aww... Any door model would do :)

OK, this is from the 2007 Geneva car show:
http://img515.imageshack.**/img515/3486/dsc0306ic8.jpg

Next, find me a Jeep Wrangler.

Aw, crap, i forgot i took plenty of pics of the new M3 at the zagreb car show... >_<

* looks for a wrangler

EDIT:

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/06/07/DSCF6046.jpg

I'd like a Gallardo with a glass engine cover and SE wheels. ;)

Last edited: