Find-and-Photograph that car game

There's only around 10 or so of the boomerangs left locally, since they're usually old, and people with money to afford them change cars like socks...

Ok, may I have a Mercedes CLS55 AMG in black if possible? :)

I saw it on the highway yesterday. Will a picture in my mind's eye be ok? o_O

uhh, ok, imaginary post seen ;)

Here you go:

medium

I want a...hmm, what would I want. An older Porsche, preferably the original 911 (930) Turbo. But any 70's/80's Porsche will do, as long as it's black or white :)

I've got an orange one. :lol: Don't think its a turbo though.

Ahhhh, if only I had checked this tread earlier. I saw a black 914 about an hour ago on the road. Didn't take a photo of it though.

Ahhhh, if only I had checked this tread earlier. I saw a black 914 about an hour ago on the road. Didn't take a photo of it though.

Funny you mention that - I saw a white 914 one week ago! :D

http://img140.imageshack.**/img140/4982/914ji2.jpg

In case that counts, I'd like to see a dark coloured Audi 200 (Audi 5000 for all US-members).

In case that counts, I'd like to see a dark coloured Audi 200 (Audi 5000 for all US-members).

Does it have to be the 5000? or can It be the 5000's grandson (aka my A6?)

My chances of finding cars over 10 years old is the same as 0%.

That's the first time I'm hearing about that Audi model :lol: I doubt I'll find one though

Can the real Audi Quattro rallycar do? :p

Nope, I want one of those fabulous turbocharged luxury big Audi limos. (Meh, gimme an Audi V8 if you can't find a 200 within the next few days)

If I were in China, there'd always be one around the corner...

haha, so true! It's like I'm taking over, if I might say, the whole games forum! :p

mautzel, we might need a new challenge :p I've had nothing but bad luck with this one, I was walking around the city center a week ago and I _saw_ one 200 but didn't have my camera ready at the moment...and then when I did, I saw at least 2, maybe 3 Audi 100's but no 200...I was pretty damn frustrated <_<