First World Problems thread

i hate that the hot water runs out when i run a bath while my slow ass grill takes to long to cook my NY Strips (that i usually just throw away) :mad: This is BS!

I forgot to ask my computer to delete all the photos off my camera once it had downloaded them and can't remember how to clear the memory card so have to delete them all one by one. :(

There should be an option to reformat the card in your camera.

Or if you plug it into a comp, it should be treated as an HD, so you can go in and delete all the pixtures.

I woke up late and now my workplace (which is less than 1 mile away) will have fewer parking spots, and I have to park at the garage that's 10 minutes walk away, defeating the purpose of bringing a car.

I can't think of a problem right now.

Or if you plug it into a comp, it should be treated as an HD, so you can go in and delete all the pixtures.

I woke up late and now my workplace (which is less than 1 mile away) will have fewer parking spots, and I have to park at the garage that's 10 minutes walk away, defeating the purpose of bringing a car.

You live in SoCal, and you drive less than a mile to work? What's wrong with walking?

I only have one HDMI cable which I alternate between using for my PC (When I hook it up to my 37" HDTV) my Xbox 360 and PS3.

Also the battery on my smartphone needs to be charged every day. Also why can it only play videos upto 720p?

Also my netbook is slow as hell for watching HD videos, so I have to use the desktop, I should be able to watch/stream 1080p movies anywhere even on the move relying on mobile broadband, this isn't good enough.

Scratch on my phone's screen :(
Had to throw away a bottle of water because it was too full.

Last edited:
I only have one HDMI cable which I alternate between using for my PC (When I hook it up to my 37" HDTV) my Xbox 360 and PS3.

Also the battery on my smartphone needs to be charged every day. Also why can it only play videos upto 720p?

Also my netbook is slow as hell for watching HD videos, so I have to use the desktop, I should be able to watch/stream 1080p movies anywhere even on the move relying on mobile broadband, this isn't good enough.

I have a half meg capped line. WTF IS STREAMING?!

Also have no idea what Xmas pressies I should get for the plethora of family members I seemed to have gained int past year. I am an Auntie now,thus have the biological need to spoil me niece an' nephews. :|

You live in SoCal, and you drive less than a mile to work? What's wrong with walking?

1. In case of emergency it's easier to run to my car and get out than to wait for the bus and take the 10 minute ride home or walk 20-30 minutes back home.
2. I can carry my bag with my laptop and my notebooks AND my camera bag with ease and comfort (until of course I have to walk to the lab but it's a good exercise).
3. Usually I have to pick up family or run errands and it's easier when the car is there.
4. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have to drive to class (20-30 minute car ride), not really keen on walking there.
5. I'm laaaaaazy.

I've yet to find a way how to connect Galaxy Note to computer. Why does Samsung need to complicate everything?

I constantly have to switch between four different remotes to operate my home theater setup.

Solution:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XveT0dAznSk[/YOUTUBE]

I find public transport eerily ordered sometimes. Too ordered.

My Wii and PS2 are on the same TV, so I have to switch the input all the time.

PS2? Get back to the 3rd world you luddite!

I think I buy too much food every time I go shopping. There's some meat in my fridge that's two or three weeks old now that I've been to lazy to cook and eat. Sometimes, I don't feel like cooking so I just go to Wendy's or Subway for dinner. Now, I'll have to throw them away because I don't want to eat expired food.

Getting bored of my career in a hard-to-outsource, steadily growing white-collar field.

I have to load videos onto a USB flash drive to watch them because I'm too impatient to pause the downloads that occupy my computer's bandwidth and prevent streaming to the BluRay player.