First World Problems thread

The cold drinks in the lounge at the railway station are all carbonated. I'd like some still mineral water, please!
The food I chose on the plane today was hardly edible, I shouldn't have gone for the "interesting alternative".

I have just 312 GB of free disk space left on my laptop. That's only enough for another 200-or-so episodes of QI XL in HD!

Some of these: :rofl:

Every Guitar hero game after 3 thinks my game pad is a microphone.

/cross-posts this to random thoughts tech edition/

The wireless router here is upstairs and sometimes has a hissy fit and stops working. Since it belongs to my housemates I don't like just to fiddle with the thing myself.

Which means getting up, going upstairs and asking them to do it.

Or sitting here, watching an awesome documentary about Alan Turing and sending a text upstairs. I had to wait a whole 40 minutes! Bastards! :shakefist:

FUCK YEAH!

I left the keys to the Jag in the Land Rover.

True story bro.

I'd like to have a reason to keep the posh web radio I borrowed, but I have a stereo at every room of my residence already.

There are no clean cups on this floor of the office, so I have to climb the stairs to the next floor to get a clean cup to hold my coffee. But I need my morning coffee to be able to attempt such an undertaking.

There are no clean cups on this floor of the office, so I have to climb the stairs to the next floor to get a clean cup to hold my coffee. But I need my morning coffee to be able to attempt such an undertaking.

Employ some wimminz. They wash up cups and make sammiches too!

My house is having solar panels installed today which will help offset my electricity bills but the scaffolding was still up when I got home from work. This meant that instead of parking five feet from my door I had to park twenty feet down the road and walk to my house's rear door as said scaffolding was in the way. It was most inconvenient.