First World Problems thread

One of the best shittiest jobs I've had was that summer when I was a temp at the Ann Summers Warehouse at their HQ on the other side of town.
It was warehouse picking... But it was Ann Summers.
So that made things a laugh.

I'll never see the word rabbit the same way again.

Last edited:
You mean people actually work at places that don't have a bar with a beer tap in the break room?

A lot of my work involves driving cars. The lack of beer is probably not such a bad thing.

Meanwhile, I work at a software company where people can control their drinking urges. It works out pretty well.

I couldn't justify buying the personal icemaker sold at Target....

I've seen a lot of "worst people on the forum" but I've never seen this one before

SBNheRI.png

I got a chuckle. I also don't know where my cursor went in that screencap.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Enjoy your red blob collection. This isn't a pissing contest about winning as many nonexistent arguments as possible. Try having a normal conversation with people.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Enjoy your red blob collection. This isn't a pissing contest about winning as many nonexistent arguments as possible. Try having a normal conversation with people.
I just did.

Oh well, enjoy your... Whatever you've got, I'm going to hang out and still be. :)

I've seen a lot of "worst people on the forum" but I've never seen this one before

SBNheRI.png

I got a chuckle. I also don't know where my cursor went in that screencap.

:lol:

Sometimes I love the humor that the mods have.

There was some guy who posted stanced cars in the carbage thread on a regular basis that had rep that bad. IIRC his said that he was the worst person on the forum.