First World Problems thread

LP

Your Brown Banana for Scale
DONOR
Car(s)
206 HP N/A washing machine
Post your first world problems!

Example: Installation to my SSD is so fast, I can't play my ipod games to kill time while I install stuff.

I'm having trouble losing weight because there is so much food readily available everywhere that I just can't stop eating.

I left my electronic cigarette on my desk on Friday and had to get through the whole weekend using foul-tasting nicotine lozenges which ruined the taste of my beers and Chinese food on Friday night.

I haven't been able to watch the Chelsea Liverpool game which I recorded from live cable tv because I've been busy all day watching tv shows which were downloaded from the internet.

I used up all my internet so I'm stuck with 64kb/s internet until Thursday like some sort of Luddite.

Last edited:
The only thing getting in the way of buying a second road trip car is the price of indoor parking around here.

I used up all my internet so I'm stuck with 64kb/s internet until Thursday like some sort of Luddite.

Surely this is a third world problem..? :tease:

My cellphone's battery needs recharging but the recharge is on the other room and I'm so comfy seated I don't want to get up right now.

Okay, I'll give this a try.

Petrol prices are still too low, because there are too many other people on the road.

Your thinking is flawed.

Prices are still too high because there are still too many people on the road. We need to reduce demand significantly and thus the price will drop.

I propose we listen to Clarkson. Anyone who would buy a beige blandbox of any description should have their license revoked for life. If you aren't interested in what you drive then you aren't interested in driving ergo you won't be any good at it and should be confined to public transport where you will cease to be a danger to yourself, horned wildlife and other road users.

My wireless network is too slow to allow me to play movies from my desktop on my laptop.

My smartphone is so good that I rarely get to use my tablet.

Last edited:
Reactions: MWF
the body wash i use makes me itchy in the cold months.

I constantly have to switch between four different remotes to operate my home theater setup.