Food! [The thread that started this section]

[video=youtube;KXajiO-30Ow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXajiO-30Ow[/video]

The thumbnail made me drool...

Shes so happy doing everything! :D

"The paleo diet is a modern-day food cult largely undertaken by activated nutjobs who are sick of having friends.":lol:

Hahahaha, I hope the episodes are as good as that trailer.

Last edited:
Have any of you ever tried kombucha? I just bought some at a local shop (it was expensive!). Mine was unflavoured (straight green tea) and it tasted like sauerkraut liquid. :sick:

I could see it work as part of a cocktail, but there's no way I'm drinking that straight...

Last edited:
Have any of you ever tried kombucha? I just bought some at a local shop (it was expensive!). Mine was unflavoured (straight green tea) and it tasted like sauerkraut liquid. :sick:

I could see it work as part of a cocktail, but there's no way I'm drinking that straight...

My GF buys various flavors occasionally. I tried a raspberry kombucha once.... nooopppeee. No no no nope.

I suppose it's one of those things that you drink because of the health benefits and choke it down until they get used to the taste a bit.

On the other hand, there is a whole market for "sipping vinegars".

Tried some local kombucha (yes there is a kombucha "brewery") in Finland also. They are drinkable imo, not great, not carbage.

Did Misrabelle gave you the kombucha starter?

See that channel? It's an Australian comedy duo, where they make fun of cooking shows.
They had an episode where they drink kombucha, and they said they got the starter from a woman from a message board named Gerardine. :lol:
Misrabelle is both Australian and named Gerardine, also we talk to her on a message board. :p

:)

It's like those recipes that go:

"Put the frozen pie filling in the frozen pie crust.
Bake"
Are you fucking kidding me?

You would be surprised how easy it is to fuck up.

It's like those recipes that go:

"Put the frozen pie filling in the frozen pie crust.
Bake"
Are you fucking kidding me?

I bet you just love recipes like this:

P0mom8X.gif

:p

Ugh.