Food! [The thread that started this section]

I disagree, especially when it comes to the fries. Nobody can ever have fries better than McD's.

While I have better taste than to eat fast food regularly, I will agree that BK is better, at least their fries and chicken is. McDonald's fries are revolting little twigs of grease and mush, no potato flavour whatsoever. BK has crispy fresh fries, they're not greasy or mushy.

Whale is very common. I got it at the local fish shop, fresh and nice.

You would surtainly be able to get it at a restaurant in Bergen or Oslo. But being German, you should do the only German thing in Norway, besides invading us, which is going to Lofoten in a homemobile. The availability of whale meat there is quite wast.

I was more thinking in the line of a party weekend in Oslo with some friends who are Norwegian in the autumn. So I will finally get whale 8)

Wow whale... i looks really greasy in the raw picture or is that just lots of juice? i wonder if it is even legal in the US... i doubt it since we suck... other than cooking it in a fry pan how else is it prepared? smoked? roasted?

also

Wendy > BK > McD

Last edited:
^ Ah, don't be silly. Burger King is alright but McDonald's is way better. The worst thing about BK is that after eating their food you will stink like a barbecue for the remainder of your day.
That's like looking at Angela Merkel and Dick Cheney, trying to decide who looks better.

Ehm..

^ True, but which tastes better?
Which of them has taste?

Neither.

MacDonalds doesn't taste bad, but I would love it if there was any taste at all, but there isn't!

To get a meal with taste, I'd go to KFC. It's a lot less healthy, but I eat fast food once every twenty million months, so that isn't that big an issue.

Wow whale... i looks really greasy in the raw picture or is that just lots of juice? i wonder if it is even legal in the US... i doubt it since we suck... other than cooking it in a fry pan how else is it prepared? smoked? roasted?

also

Wendy > BK > McD

It is a lot of juice, yes. And yes, it is a bit greasy.

I've got little experience in prepearing it in other ways, but it's common to grill it, some cook it in a sort of pot, there's no problem making burgers out of it, in fact, the music festival where I'm going to, is quite well known for selling whale burgers. Which is useful when you crawl out of your tent, or the tent of an unknown girl, with the hangover from hell, and really, REALLY hungry.

You can't find decent fries in any hamburger joint.
How to make fries: recipe

Don't shoot me but I think In-N-Out is somewhat overrated. I hate their fries... and the burgers ain't that tasty. Fatburger is a lot better.

X2. I love in and out, I usually get double double or 3x3, animal style fries and neapolitan shake.
I've actually never tried a 3x3, but I have heard about them. I usually just get a number 1, animal style, with a coke.
Don't shoot me but I think In-N-Out is somewhat overrated. I hate their fries... and the burgers ain't that tasty. Fatburger is a lot better.

Bah. You're Canadian, what do you know.

jk :p

I think In-N-Out is good because everything is fresh. They're all privately owned and you wont find a single microwave, heat lamp, or freezer in any In-N-Out in the world. Even the fries are fresh cut just before going in the fryer. And I think they taste great, but it's got to be animal style. Very important.

Believe it or not, the first Burger King opened in our town about 6 months ago, and I tried their food last week.
I must say that McDonald's fries are better, but the burger is better in BK. The ingredients look better, taste better and your food is made AFTER your order it. In McDonald's it's common that they give a meal that's been sitting there for a few minutes and it's already cold and limp.

Here's a whale burger, yum.

http://img374.imageshack.**/img374/8602/trna07099zh5.jpg

Here's the pizza I made and ate most of on saturday, was yummy :D

Here's the pizza I made and ate most of on saturday, was yummy :D

That pizza really looks awesome! :rolleyes: You really eat them all! Sh****! Oh well, when you make it again please invite! 8)
When I do one of mines I'll post it here! By the way how do you do the base? Do you buy or do you make it?

But here my Fish Medallions on the oven! One of the only things that I can do! :mrgreen: I forgot to put some red and green capsicum but I had none at home! Here:

fishmedal1.JPG

fishmedal2.JPG

Well, I can do many cooks but I really don't give it to taste at no one! They would probably die with the taste of the food! Saucy! 8)

Last edited:
Ah, the Portuguese and their fish. Have any bacalhau?

Oh men! A NICE and BIG LOL!

I've finished my dinner right now and it was bacalhau (a nice and salty cod), the same way I made that fish on the pictures! But I didn't take any picture from the cod now! :cry: Next time I'll take it! I swear!

Any1 know a good simple delicius pizza recipe (homemade ofc).

I've actually never tried a 3x3, but I have heard about them. I usually just get a number 1, animal style, with a coke.

I think In-N-Out is good because everything is fresh. They're all privately owned and you wont find a single microwave, heat lamp, or freezer in any In-N-Out in the world. Even the fries are fresh cut just before going in the fryer. And I think they taste great, but it's got to be animal style. Very important.

Man I'm stuck in the midwest and I can't get in-n-out. You bastards are making me crave my 3x3, fries and a chocolate shake.

One thing that always got me with In-n-out was how their food is always fresh, tastes damn good, the prices are fair ($4.50 could fill me up without a problem), and yet they STILL could manage to pay their employee's several dollars above minimum wage and give benefits. I really wish they'd expand beyond Vegas.