- Jun 21, 2006
- Honda CIVIC EK4 VTI 1998 (Opel Corsa A 1.2S carb.)
Well a simple recipe is to buy the base and put whatever you want in it!Any1 know a good simple delicius pizza recipe (homemade ofc).
Well I'll say what I use to do:
1. Going to some bakery and buy bread mass (really don't know if this can be said like this but what is need it's bread before be baked!)
2. Get a tray and spread some olive oil on it. Just a little so that the pizza won't get sticked!
3. Spread the bread before baked in the tray (just take a portion that you think that will make a fine base and don't have holes)! It will be difficult to spread it but you need to get it till the sides of the tray and the most fine the better. (Ah if you'd like you can add some Oregano (Pot Marjoram) in the bread not baked -> It gives a more Mediterranean taste. And also some olive oil with the oregano but this is quite difficult to get mixed in the bread so the oregano would be enough).
4. After that and with one fork just prick the bread several times! Ah don't let the base at the air too many time! Put it in the refrigerator if you still need to prepare the rest of the things! This is because that will start to grow and it can't!
5. On the base spread some tomato pulp (not ketchup or gets too sweet -> unless you like it), or even barbecue sauce or carbonnara sauce or other thing you think would be good! Or you can put some pricked onions, olive oil and tomato pulp on the stove for a while and then put this prepare on the base! As you wish!
6. Everything else that I'm gonna say underneath should be in pieces so that can be putted in the pizza! And it's a thing that should be done before start to spread the not baked bread in the tray!
It's really now that the taste of each person is going to make the pizza! You can putt bacon, mushrooms, several species of cheeses, ham, jambon, olives (black or those that we see in the photo of mgkdk), pepperoni, chicken, capsicum, meat, onions, pineapple, tuna, little shrimps and even tomato disks,etc. It's really an invention!
PS. Let's say that you need to see what going under the cheese and what's going up: the mushrooms, the chicken, ham, the meat, etc I put under the cheese... then we put the cheese and the pepperoni, bacon, olives, pineapple goes up the cheese!
7. For the cheese I use Mozarella or even Flameng (Don't know if you got this on your country or even if we pronounce like that!). Here's the Flameng:
I put the cheese first in a thing like that on the photo underneath (I don't know the name of it but it's used to prick the meat) and then spread it over the pizza!
8. After all this it goes to the oven! Be careful to let the base bake but not get the cheese too toasted! I think that the cheese is good when it stays like bubble gum and not when it's too toasted!
For me I'm used to make pizzas with: ham, bacon, mushrooms, pineapple, black olives, some capsicum and the cheese! If you don't know any ingredient that I put here let me know that I'll post an picture of it!
Well this is getting odd.. I'm giving a recipe! And my vocabulary for food is quite a sh***!