Food! [The thread that started this section]

You have no idea how wrong you are...

I like a good currywurst from time to time. Not all the time of course (gives me heartburn) and surely not the crappy stuff you can buy in a supermarket.

I hope your pants could be saved :p

You kidding? You honestly thing I don't like it cause it's too spicy? You haven't seen the sauces I use, obviously. I don't like currywurst, cause it's a bland sausage drowned in disgusting sauce. Served with fries. :rolleyes:

Somehow I think you're taking this way too seriously...

Indeed... :)

news-graphics-2008-_659405a.jpg

I'm planning to cook some curry tomorrow and some other delicious indian things like chapatis, pakora and onion bhajis. Will probably cook Rogan Josh and will make sure to take plenty of pictures and document the process, this forum needs more curry!

It just had currywurst :p

I liked how the picture came out, so I thought it was worth of posting here. Enjoy:
4134250316_8cfa75d343_b.jpg

Looks great.

What is it...?

Tonight my kitchen stays cold.

My dinner today is a more traditional German supper, or "Abendbrot". Sometimes I enjoy the simple things in life, too :)

4137100460_94bd0f2eeb_b.jpg

Those cucumbers remind me of Goodbye Lenin where the son chased all over Berlin for a cucumber label from the DDR. She ate them whole too. When I was little stores had barrels with cucumbers swimming around, I didnt understand those. Now they're gone and the cucumbers are sliced.

Last edited:
I know I'm late to this, but mayonnaise on french fries is the greatest thing ever.

I don't care how weird it looks here. Mayo FTW. And mayo >>>>>>>>>>> ketchup.

I'm eating pumpkin pie right now with lots and lots of Cool Whip. I looooove Cool Whip. I could eat the whole tub and still want more.