Food! [The thread that started this section]

Any1 know a good simple delicius pizza recipe (homemade ofc).

Well a simple recipe is to buy the base and put whatever you want in it! :p

Well I'll say what I use to do:

1. Going to some bakery and buy bread mass (really don't know if this can be said like this but what is need it's bread before be baked!)

2. Get a tray and spread some olive oil on it. Just a little so that the pizza won't get sticked!

3. Spread the bread before baked in the tray (just take a portion that you think that will make a fine base and don't have holes)! It will be difficult to spread it but you need to get it till the sides of the tray and the most fine the better. (Ah if you'd like you can add some Oregano (Pot Marjoram) in the bread not baked -> It gives a more Mediterranean taste. And also some olive oil with the oregano but this is quite difficult to get mixed in the bread so the oregano would be enough).

4. After that and with one fork just prick the bread several times! Ah don't let the base at the air too many time! Put it in the refrigerator if you still need to prepare the rest of the things! This is because that will start to grow and it can't!

5. On the base spread some tomato pulp (not ketchup or gets too sweet -> unless you like it), or even barbecue sauce or carbonnara sauce or other thing you think would be good! Or you can put some pricked onions, olive oil and tomato pulp on the stove for a while and then put this prepare on the base! As you wish!

6. Everything else that I'm gonna say underneath should be in pieces so that can be putted in the pizza! And it's a thing that should be done before start to spread the not baked bread in the tray!
It's really now that the taste of each person is going to make the pizza! You can putt bacon, mushrooms, several species of cheeses, ham, jambon, olives (black or those that we see in the photo of mgkdk), pepperoni, chicken, capsicum, meat, onions, pineapple, tuna, little shrimps and even tomato disks,etc. It's really an invention!

PS. Let's say that you need to see what going under the cheese and what's going up: the mushrooms, the chicken, ham, the meat, etc I put under the cheese... then we put the cheese and the pepperoni, bacon, olives, pineapple goes up the cheese!

7. For the cheese I use Mozarella or even Flameng (Don't know if you got this on your country or even if we pronounce like that!). Here's the Flameng:
flamengo.jpg

I put the cheese first in a thing like that on the photo underneath (I don't know the name of it but it's used to prick the meat) and then spread it over the pizza!
g_00018200.jpg

8. After all this it goes to the oven! Be careful to let the base bake but not get the cheese too toasted! I think that the cheese is good when it stays like bubble gum and not when it's too toasted!

For me I'm used to make pizzas with: ham, bacon, mushrooms, pineapple, black olives, some capsicum and the cheese! If you don't know any ingredient that I put here let me know that I'll post an picture of it!
Well this is getting odd.. I'm giving a recipe! :blink: And my vocabulary for food is quite a sh***!

Last edited:
I always just called TelePizza 8)

Well when all the guys and I come here home to see soccer then we get the phone and here comes 4 Telepizza's, Colas and desserts! It goes everything wild in the breaking time! In just 15 min there's nothing left in the table! :p

And it tastes good!

Last edited:
So i finally got sick of eating out, my homemade ramen, and microwave food. So i made stuff.

messy station i know but..i didnt care i was hungry.
http://img382.imageshack.**/img382/3255/image45ci7.jpg
The finished product. i woulda killed for a beer tho.
http://img529.imageshack.**/img529/853/image038bm0.jpg

seared up some chicken in clarified butter, sauteed onions and portobella mushrooms(shouda used white foodservice) then added chablis and chicken stockw/ a bit of the pork ramen stock. added the chicken then spiced it up cooked it down and used the leftover butter for carrots

Not including all the ingredients i already had here, $4 it costs. pretty good deal i think

Last edited:
damn wooflepoof that looks great.

I keep forgetting to take pictures whenever i cook. i made some chicken fried steak and gravy 2 weekends ago... i swear next time i will take pictures

if you make take a picture or two of the process theres not enough of that here

Looks good, as usual!

No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain starts up season 4 on July 30th. Does anyone else watch this show?

as an aside i just watched the Decoding Adria Ferran episode from season 2. The food that man puts out is absolutly insane. I can only hope i have a chance to eat at El Bulli at some time in my life. I found a torrent for the whole season (on demonoid) if any one is interested in seeing it (but doesn't have a demonoid account) i can try and find a place to upload it.

Had a big family BBQ today and I made the chicken skewers.

Marinade (its called pirri pirri or something like that)

Onion
Garlic
Olive oil
Dried chili seeds
Lemon juice

It makes the chicken very tender and also gives it a nice kick from the chilis.

I do, good show. He seems like such a bad ass, even though he doesn't seem tough at all. Just a smart, worldly, motorcycle riding, chain smoking S.O.B.

have you read any of his books? Kitchen Confidential is AMAZING as is A Cooks Tour* also he just recently released The Nasty Bits which is also good. His writing is actually very very good and his rockstar/hard ass personality really carries over.

*also a really really awesome series on discovery similar to no reservations only with .5 hour eps instead of 1 hour

Had a big family BBQ today and I made the chicken skewers.

Marinade (its called pirri pirri or something like that)

Onion
Garlic
Olive oil
Dried chili seeds
Lemon juice

It makes the chicken very tender and also gives it a nice kick from the chilis.

that sounds pretty good how long did you marinade them and how cut up are the onions and garlic?

one!!!, thanks for reminding me, im eating it now

My first time making brownies. wasnt a success, it was overcooked. I'll try making one again next time
DSC01238.jpg

mmm, made these muffins just now

DSC09849Medium.jpg

Do you guys call cupcakes muffins?

In the Blessed States of Our Jesus United(TM), Cupcakes are ones made out of cake batter and topped with frosting. Whilst Muffins are also made with cake or pancake batter and typically have fruit in them.

Last edited:
I was hungry. I ate my barbecue sauce pork, not took photos of it.