For the Aussies: Win a Top Gear Track Day with The Stig in the UK!

HarLeQuiN

I don't know if this has been posted, I did do several searches but nothing came up.

PepsiMax is running a promo for Aussies:
- to fly to UK for you and 2 mates
- 7 nights Accomodation
- 3 hour track session from The Stig
- 3 tix to Top Gear Live (UK performance)
- and money to spend.

And the unimportant bit, you can go into the daily draw to win a Navman S100.

The promo doesn't start till the 20th April, so you can start buying lots of pepsi max bottles now! (There is a unique code you have to sms on the bottle) The only place I have seen this sticker is at Grill'd but hopefully they will be more places selling them.
I'm not a big pepsi drinker, but I guess I will have to be for this promo :p

If any Aussies are interested....... :D

Shame I have to drink pepsi to win :(

Why oh why couldn't it be coke

I'm taking up pepsi max now. Want this badly.

EEEE!!!!

I might have to start buying the 24 can packs of Pepsi Max from the supermarket. :D

A 3 hour track session with the Stig.

Want one. Now.

Brilliant. Must by Pepsi Max!

I am not sure of aussie contest rules, but in the US there must be a way to enter without making a purchase.

I have won several contest where I never purchased the product.

So check the rules closely and see if there is an alternative way to enter.

Good Luck!

I am not sure of aussie contest rules, but in the US there must be a way to enter without making a purchase.

I have won several contest where I never purchased the product.

So check the rules closely and see if there is an alternative way to enter.

Good Luck!

Would be nice not having to make a purchase, but there is a unique code on the back of the sticker/label that you have to sms to them. :(

Read the fine print and see if there's an option to send in a post card to enter. This information may be on their website as well. In the US this is a legal requirement (otherwise it's considered a lottery and thus illegal gambling) though it clearly may not be required for you. Of course, by the time you buy a bunch of stamps for post cards it may be cheaper to buy big packages of Pepsi in bulk and tip them down the sink. My guess is these things are won by some dude working at a recycling center who pulls a pile of Pepsi cans out every day. :)

Blah, why'd it have to be Pepsi.

I'll still drink it for a chance to that prize however.

Heck, I'd even drink my own pee for a Session with the Stig.

sounds awesome. the odds are really really puny, but im sure me, myself and I could swig through a slab for such a good cause...
That and get the others involved...worth a shot. 3 hours with the stig? Priceless.

Hint - if you don't drink it, and have some spare $$, buy the drink, distribute among co-workers friends for free on the condition that you get the empty containers back. Or find the non-top-gear people you hang with (long shot I know), that drink Pepsi and ask them to collect their bottles for you.