Ford confirms return of Ranger pickup and Bronco SUV

93Flareside;n3547947 said:
With the new Lincoln Aviator, perhaps the bronco is on that platform?

No, the new Aviator is reportedly to be unibody where the Bronco is to be built on the Ranger frame.

It seems that pics have been leaked to the interwebs, and it looks an awful lot like a reskinned Flex to me.

Why Ford, why?

It seems that pics have been leaked to the interwebs, and it looks an awful lot like a reskinned Flex to me.

Why Ford, why?

Why Ford, why?

Why Ford, why?

Why Ford, why?

Why Ford, why?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/forums.finalgear.com\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]​

Why Ford, why?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/zMMVTtQ.jpg"}[/IMG2]

I like it. Modern, but honors several generations of Bronco that came before. I just hope they don't make it a Tahoe competitor and it ends up being the "We need a minivan, but want something that feels like a tank" vehicle.

EDIT: So this is apparently a baby-brother to the Bronco, more similar in size to the Bronco II (which we would all rather forget). Note the "shadow" outline of a larger vehicle in the center image. This may be more crossover or even Jeep Renegade size.

GRtak;n3554882 said:

Why Ford, why?

Another example of the forums not posting posts?

Still think there is a lot of Flex to this.

giphy.gif

I hope the new Bronco has a touch of classic style but with modern features.