Formula 1 Dream Team Competition on Sportal

So I swapped Kubica in for this race, and made 600k on him. I'd previously swapped out Sutil to put him in. Sutil has appreciated 300k. If I transfer Kubica for Sutil, I'll make 300k net profit, and be able to swap out a McLaren for a Red Bull.

Tinkering tinkering... so many transfers...

Hehe, I just did that...

Now I have:

Hamilton (c)
Sutil
Schumacher
Massa

Red Bull
Red Bull
McLaren
Renault

I had to get the Red Bull, stupid of me not to do it earlier. Cost me the McLaren but whatever.

I caved. If you want to be near the front, you need some form of Red Bull in the team. That's just how it goes.

Hamilton, Alonso, Sutil, Schumacher

McLaren, Red Bull, Ferrari, Renault

I call this: Covering the spread :lol:

I'll choose a captain after practice. Somehow I feel I should have had Massa in my team.

I have a lot of unspent cash lying around, too, so next transfer window will allow me to have a bit of a splurge. Lets see what happens.

Somehow I feel I should have had Massa in my team.

Both Ferrari drivers are good value coming off poor performances last season. Even the team is very cheap compared to McLaren and Red Bull. McLaren arent good value. Their drivers are too expensive for what they are and even the team is worth 4 million more than Ferrari despite being roughly similar in performance.

Wheeeee 962 points, but our top scorer this week got 968 points. Grats to the owner of Woody's Wankers!

Wooo that's me!! Sweeeeeet!!!

No it's not, it's Thursday. :p
It's less confusing to just post when the lockout is, time zone differences screw everything up.
next lockout: 01 dd 12 hh
(9:00 pm AEST, Sat 29 May)

Last edited:
Since I'm 100k short to buy Alonso back I'm staying with my team. If there will be no easy solution after this race I'll start to think how cope with this problem.

Did 1 trade:
Hamilton Out, Vettel In

Webber remained my captain so seems to be not too bad, also got hamilton which gives me a bit of cover.

I really need to do something about the two ferrari's I have though as they are far too cheap for the amount of points and neither driver is giving good enough points :/

gah, just counted it up and only got 205 points from qualifying, those ferrari's are so fucking crap.

Last edited:
Webber remained my captain so seems to be not too bad, also got hamilton which gives me a bit of cover.

I really need to do something about the two ferrari's I have though as they are far too cheap for the amount of points and neither driver is giving good enough points :/

gah, just counted it up and only got 205 points from qualifying, those ferrari's are so fucking crap.

I was hoping for a Massa revival here. Calculations show i have 103 points from the qualifying. :(

This will be an mixed Q for me. Alonso screwed me, and Sutil didn't do as well. My one Ferrari is also holding me back, but there really isn't any other car I can afford to put in it's place. On the other hand, Lewis el capitan, two Macs, a Renault and the Schu have been handy.

Sigh. Race day.

I am so happy for Mac but I hate myself for trading out the 2 silver arrows. :(

With some luck I've scored decent points this round and I'm back on the top. :)

But still, that last second trade before Monaco (Felipe for Fernando) is my problem. Probably I'll have to sell Renault to be able to trade Massa for someone better.

With some luck I've scored decent points this round and I'm back on the top. :)

But still, that last second trade before Monaco (Felipe for Fernando) is my problem. Probably I'll have to sell Renault to be able to trade Massa for someone better.

Grats! I'm going to have to trade of a Ferrari + Massa for something else also. :/