FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO D'ITALIA 2015

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
There is a Ferrari on the Front row and another one in P3 but Hamilton is P1, Rosberg is P4 so he'll have some fire in him to gain some places but he's on the older though perhaps more reliable engine? This is shaping up to be a very interesting Monza.

Except Kimi stalled on the green flag, but he's already climbed back into the points, I'm hoping he gets a podium.

Last edited:
Kimi had a reasonable recovery, I wonder what was going on with Hamilton that had Mercedes spooked and Rosberg's car giving out on him won't help his championship.
Couldn't have gone worse for Kimi at the start, 2nd to last and Mercedes thought their Hungary start was bad.

There is an rumour that Hamilton ran with illegal tire pressure. Disqualification should happen if true, but this is F1 so 25 sec penalty and Ham keeps win?

Ericson and Perez were really good today. Swede has been beating Nasr by quite margin in couple of races!

Williams must have freezed positions because Massa was really slow compared to Bottas in last laps and still keps 3rd place.

Vettel was good and Kimi did ok to get 5th place, but that start....

Last edited:
There is an rumour that Hamilton ran with illegal tire pressure. Disqualification should happen if true, but this is F1 so 25 sec penalty and Ham keeps win?

If Ricciardo got DSQ for fuel flow they've got to DSQ Hamilton for illegal tire pressures.

Very true, but this is an F1. Of couse it could be that there isnt anything illegal really.

As you were. No action taken. Just as well I didn't actually watch (or listen in my case) to the whole race. I knew it was over by the first corner just like last time.

^i pity you

anyways, what a shame ferrari doesn't have a descent customer team
they did great today, it's not only MB that can drive from the back to the front, now ferrari also has the car to do so!
but i keep wondering what is their strong point...is it the chassis or the engine?
probably both, but since they only have sauber as a customer team, we will never get a clear image how the MB and ferrari engine compare :(

EDIT: but that might change next year!!
http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/red-bull-s-hopes-of-mercedes-deal-are-all-but-over/

Last edited:
Watched the race, it was reasonably entertaining. Real shame about Kimi, but for one reason or another, he's always missing out on his "potential", as if he inherited the Massa curse.

Hamilton was untouchable, unless something drastic happens (and it never does) the championship is over :(