Forum Popularity

jensked said:
This really is a WWF...a worldwide forum
That's what I love about this place! :D
That and the number of regulars is small enough so we can get to know each other and joke around. :)

Daniel said:
^Exactly. The total number of regulars is small enough to keep track of whats going on. :)

Says the guy that didn't know there were a girl here, until 3 days ago :p

zyran said:
Lederlieber, you actually saw that pic? hehe, but sorry I don't recognize you. maybe you're more a lurker like me considering your 400 post count.
I actually have been posting about 3-4 messages a day, so, I don't consider myself a lurker... Maybe you don't remember me because we post in different areas or something. :)

jensked said:
mgkdk said:
Says the guy that didn't know there were a girl here, until 3 days ago :p

Are there any other girls? Please say yes :)

Yes.......me :roll:

edit: sorry didn't see the "other", so the answer would be no, sorry

people remember me by my sig/avatar usually...
other than that, i got less posts then you do ;)
and would be easily forgotten...

mgkdk is a girl? so you like a tranny or what? :p

andyhui01 said:
Daniel said:
mgkdk. show us a pic!

she already did... in the post your picture thread

You have to forgive him, he's nervous about the exam tuesday. (good luck, btw) And he was AWOL for quite a while :lol:

uhhh i was in an international skool thts why i have an accent for some reason... nd there r too many chinese ppl in college so thts why my accent changes.... lol sry it happens unintentionally(spl?).....just like zyran i read a lot...lurk around a bit... dont post much as i dont have a home computer at the moment...
oh nd zyran, andy has left us to go back to hk/aus...wat an ass!! wish he would be back ere...cause our crew really had fun with him when he was around....andy can take insults like no one can...he rocks....but too bad the chinko schminko left

logo said:
mgkdk is a girl? so you like a tranny or what? :p

Not more than you :p

and don't you think that if I were, I would stay the hell away from places like this :?

andyhui01 said:
Daniel said:
mgkdk. show us a pic!

she already did... in the post your picture thread
SHE DID :shock: How long we have been joking/talking about a female member and here she is...I dont know what to think :|

^ It's page 25 or there about :p

Here's what I remember about you on top of my head.

You play in a band as a drummer(???), and you like Metallica. I remember your prom pic from the picture thread. You wore a brown suit and the reply you got from UKD was cutsie-pie. That's all I got.

Woo swek, me flattered!