Forum Reorganization And Cleanup

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Just a quick note to point out that I'm currently cleaning up the list of forums to remove ones that are no longer needed or moving them deeper into the forum tree. This should clean up the homepage navigation quite a bit.

I've made it through The Forums and Shows section so far.

I still have the General Automotive, etc. sections to do. I also plan on cleaning up the list of stickied threads in each section.

Let me know if you see anything wrong!

Thanks! It's refreshing to see the forums working again. And working well!

Its coming together nicely! Thanks for all the work!!

I also plan on cleaning up the list of stickied threads in each section.

Is there an option or a way to add some sort of delineation between the sticky threads and the normal ones? Perhaps just a slightly thicker line between them and the normal threads or maybe larger title text or a different color or something. Right now they sit there and just have the little thumbtack icon on the right which doesn't do much to communicate they're pinned (to me at least).

Is there an option or a way to add some sort of delineation between the sticky threads and the normal ones? Perhaps just a slightly thicker line between them and the normal threads or maybe larger title text or a different color or something. Right now they sit there and just have the little thumbtack icon on the right which doesn't do much to communicate they're pinned (to me at least).

Yep, thankfully XenForo's CSS classes are great and all of the rows for the stickied threads are wrapped in a container. I increased the bottom margin/padding on it but we can try something else such as different background colors for those rows, some type of border, etc.

Yep, thankfully XenForo's CSS classes are great and all of the rows for the stickied threads are wrapped in a container. I increased the bottom margin/padding on it but we can try something else such as different background colors for those rows, some type of border, etc.

A few shades darker background would also work well I bet. The extra padding there doesn't do a whole lot.

Last edited:
I find the image shuffling hilarious, currently on my machine Public has CrzRsn's signature and Nabster has two orange Mustangs.

WrongSig.JPG

TwoMustangs.JPG

Well to continue the trend I was on my phone yesterday and got this :razz:

ciLUCdW.jpg

Apparently my car is quite the slut and gets around.

Now the image fuckery is in the avatars :LOL:
LQPL1KK.jpg

Also, the bug where the thread is replaced by the signature of someone is back. Never had this many in a row.
ppFuR6m.jpg
OIfF8FX.jpg
VwyoKRn.jpg

?‍♂️

I think I finished a cleanup of the forum sections, but please let me know if you think I can retire and merge any sections.

I'll get to unsticking a bunch of threads next.

PYC moved outside Gen Auto! (y)