Forum Suggestions / Issues

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
Is there any way to make the little link to a thread's newest post bigger? This is the thing I am referring to:

SL65

Ambitious but rubbish!
Car(s)
1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5L
Is there any way to make the little link to a thread's newest post bigger? This is the thing I am referring to:

Yeah that would be good. I can never click it the first time because it's too small and I'm always in a hurry :lol:

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG

Uh, that's the "Go to the very last post in a thread" image. This is the image you need to be clicking -- it'll be to the left of the thread title:

That will take you to the first new post in a thread.

And I find neither hard to click. Are you still using a ball mouse or something? :| I'm not against making both the full height of the line of text though if someone wants to do it.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
Of course, but it's incentive to get people to register and then once they are registered, they're much more likely to post, especially since I made the arcade require at least one post to play.

Guests can view the arcade, but not play the games.
but then most topscores will be taken by people who never visit the forum

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
Uh, that's the "Go to the very last post in a thread" image. This is the image you need to be clicking -- it'll be to the left of the thread title:

That will take you to the first new post in a thread.

And I find neither hard to click. Are you still using a ball mouse or something? :| I'm not against making both the full height of the line of text though if someone wants to do it.

Actually bigger was the wrong word.. I meant to say prominent. They are just not very obvious... even though I know what they are, it just seems like they should stick out a little more.

Not a big deal, I just thought it was worth a mention.

FireFox

Not the Browser
Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (2008), sold Toyota Carina II.
@ the bottom of the forum index:
The most guests in one day was 2964, Today.
really? :rolleyes:

ah lol, misread I thought "Most total users ever online was 280"
sorry everything working fine :mrgreen:

Last edited:

Dsemaj

Car(s)
2003 Urabus Impreza WRX, 1997 Fraud Falcs EL Wagon
I remember there being something about getting names changed.. Possible to get my name changed to Dsemaj? Rather not re-register.

Devon

Car(s)
2008 MY09 Subaru Impreza RX
Some times in different threads, people post pics and all I see is:

op_stop(); ;op_start(); (Hyperlinked)

When I click on it sometimes it goes to the URL where the pic is, othertimes it just goes to the imageshack.us homepage. It appears to only be related imageshack files. Can I do something to fix this?

Devon

Car(s)

There you go, you'll notice in the better left hand corner, that the highlighted link is going straight to imageshack.us

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
It's your PC, either malware or an extension (pop-up blocker according to Google).

Simply put, it's not us. :)

Devon

Car(s)
It's your PC, either malware or an extension (pop-up blocker according to Google).

Simply put, it's not us. :)
I thought that'd be the case, I tried turning off the pop-up blocker in zonealarm and firefox, but that didn't help. I'll keep trying...

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
a remember a mod was installed so external links would open in a new window, and internal links open in the same window, right?

doesn't seem to work, everything opens in the window you clicked the link (and it annoys me to hell)