Forum Suggestions / Issues

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
Not if your username turns pink, your car becomes a Prius and your location changes to Brighton.
What if your username is already pink? :p

I do not want a Prius though. :( Yes that's right, I drive a beetle I would be embarrassed to drive a Prius. Luckily even if the mods get angry at me and change my car or title to something priusy I am probably well known enough as "that beetle girl" that even when I buy a different car I will still receive beetle jokes :lol:

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
As in "What's yellow and lives on dead beetles?"

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)
Yoko

LeVeL

Forum Addict
But is it not the goal of every titleless person to try to achieve stupid titled status? :p
Not really. Some people don't really care (eg yours truly).

Btw, I hate the "like" feature, primarily because of the annoying stupid notifications.

brydie76

Viva Las Clarksonistas!
Car(s)
2012 Suzuki Swift Sport/Aprilia Sportcity 200
Funny- looks like if you are ignoring a user and view a post of theirs, you can't like it.

Although, I don't think you'll be liking their posts if you ignore them in the first place!

rideclutch

Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar ST
Not a huge fan to be honest :(. It works on Facebook where your update might only be relevant to certain friends, but on a message board I think pretty much every post will be liked.

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
Another one for the 'not a fan' camp, it makes the rep systhem redundant, and the notification thingies flashing red all the time will get old fast, If I wanna be liked I will volunteer at a soup kitchen.....that and it's , you know, facebooky.

FruityLexia

Another one for the 'not a fan' camp, it makes the rep systhem redundant, and the notification thingies flashing red all the time will get old fast, If I wanna be liked I will volunteer at a soup kitchen.....that and it's , you know, facebooky.
Couldn't have put it better.

The_Finn

Car(s)
99 Volvo V70R
Exactly this. If we already have a rep system why do we need the whole like thing? now some sort of rating system for threads i could see as being kind of useful but not two forms of basically the same (rep) system.