Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is it not the goal of every titleless person to try to achieve stupid titled status? :p

some of us feel it's rarer to not have a title :rolleyes:

Not if your username turns pink, your car becomes a Prius and your location changes to Brighton.

You forgot the MX5.

Not if your username turns pink, your car becomes a Prius and your location changes to Brighton.

What if your username is already pink? :p

I do not want a Prius though. :( Yes that's right, I drive a beetle I would be embarrassed to drive a Prius. Luckily even if the mods get angry at me and change my car or title to something priusy I am probably well known enough as "that beetle girl" that even when I buy a different car I will still receive beetle jokes :lol:

As in "What's yellow and lives on dead beetles?"

Yoko

But is it not the goal of every titleless person to try to achieve stupid titled status? :p
Not really. Some people don't really care (eg yours truly).

Btw, I hate the "like" feature, primarily because of the annoying stupid notifications.

Funny- looks like if you are ignoring a user and view a post of theirs, you can't like it.

Although, I don't think you'll be liking their posts if you ignore them in the first place!

Not a huge fan to be honest :(. It works on Facebook where your update might only be relevant to certain friends, but on a message board I think pretty much every post will be liked.

Another one for the 'not a fan' camp, it makes the rep systhem redundant, and the notification thingies flashing red all the time will get old fast, If I wanna be liked I will volunteer at a soup kitchen.....that and it's , you know, facebooky.

Another one for the 'not a fan' camp, it makes the rep systhem redundant, and the notification thingies flashing red all the time will get old fast, If I wanna be liked I will volunteer at a soup kitchen.....that and it's , you know, facebooky.

Couldn't have put it better.

damn and blast, im a commoner now

:whistle:

Reactions: MWF

Exactly this. If we already have a rep system why do we need the whole like thing? now some sort of rating system for threads i could see as being kind of useful but not two forms of basically the same (rep) system.

Status
Not open for further replies.