Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way to make the little link to a thread's newest post bigger? This is the thing I am referring to:

lastpost.gif

Is there any way to make the little link to a thread's newest post bigger? This is the thing I am referring to:

lastpost.gif
Yeah that would be good. I can never click it the first time because it's too small and I'm always in a hurry :lol:

lastpost.gif

Uh, that's the "Go to the very last post in a thread" image. This is the image you need to be clicking -- it'll be to the left of the thread title:

firstnew.gif

That will take you to the first new post in a thread.

And I find neither hard to click. Are you still using a ball mouse or something? :| I'm not against making both the full height of the line of text though if someone wants to do it.

Of course, but it's incentive to get people to register and then once they are registered, they're much more likely to post, especially since I made the arcade require at least one post to play.

Guests can view the arcade, but not play the games.

but then most topscores will be taken by people who never visit the forum

Uh, that's the "Go to the very last post in a thread" image. This is the image you need to be clicking -- it'll be to the left of the thread title:

firstnew.gif

That will take you to the first new post in a thread.

And I find neither hard to click. Are you still using a ball mouse or something? :| I'm not against making both the full height of the line of text though if someone wants to do it.

Actually bigger was the wrong word.. I meant to say prominent. They are just not very obvious... even though I know what they are, it just seems like they should stick out a little more.

Not a big deal, I just thought it was worth a mention.

any chance we could have this smiley?

rofl.gif

i like it a lots :mrgreen:

more free ones here:
No Shit!!

we already have the lmao one

I love this ROFL one...

roflmao3.gif

i didn't see that
roll.gif
roll.gif

: rofl : :rofl:

: roflmao : :roflmao:

I remember there being something about getting names changed.. Possible to get my name changed to Dsemaj? Rather not re-register.

Some times in different threads, people post pics and all I see is:

op_stop(); ;op_start(); (Hyperlinked)

When I click on it sometimes it goes to the URL where the pic is, othertimes it just goes to the imageshack.** homepage. It appears to only be related imageshack files. Can I do something to fix this?

Weird. Screenshot it the next time you see it.

http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/830/fgerrorni9.jpg

There you go, you'll notice in the better left hand corner, that the highlighted link is going straight to imageshack.**

It's your PC, either malware or an extension (pop-up blocker according to Google).

Simply put, it's not us. :)

It's your PC, either malware or an extension (pop-up blocker according to Google).

Simply put, it's not us. :)

I thought that'd be the case, I tried turning off the pop-up blocker in zonealarm and firefox, but that didn't help. I'll keep trying...

a remember a mod was installed so external links would open in a new window, and internal links open in the same window, right?

doesn't seem to work, everything opens in the window you clicked the link (and it annoys me to hell)

Status
Not open for further replies.