Forum Wars on SpeedTV. We need to hate on someone.

I do have a table with which I can vanquish the G-Wiz owners club

To be serious, if we would really want to make it to the show, we'd have to use the feud previously covered in more-or-less mainstream media: Top/FinalGear vs. Fast Marinas Club.

Not to mention there are old threads on this board with the Marina guys coming here to pick fights.

Definitely the Marina forum. Those fuckers have to burn.

We could take them on in, say, any shitty crapbox we have. As long as our car doesn't catch on fire, or even if it does, then we're golden.

Everything we need has already been documented here:

poster7428442.jpg

Last edited:
This sounds like an American show, so I'm not sure the Morris Marina vs. TG vendetta has as much exposure on this side of the pond. Of course, a few clips of the Marina destruction could easily set that up. Actually, let's use a winning LeMons car as the challenger, just to rub it in some more.

I think this is also the ideal way for Posmo to settle his fatwa with anything and everything FWD once and for all.

For the rival forum... I say we do the SPEED Message boards. I have some beef with a few of them, especially an ex girlfriend. ;)

So, how would a forum get around to contacting them? while i sincerely doubt that Spectre would be up to it. Imagine the Q taking down the (insert rival forum here) with the LeMons Pontiac. Or Nugget with his GT3. I think even jayhawk would be up for it, winning while being supremely refined.

Last edited:
Heck, once i get the Kadett running, i think i could beat the Marina crowd with my tiny 1.2 liter engine due to the ability to do corners.

The problem there is that Ice would swerve to miss the tree, only to realize it is his air freshener.

He never swerves for trees, he hits them. He swerves for deer.

59101.jpg

Maybe this works? (yes, it's a John Deere Tractor Air Refreshener. It exists. 5.99$)

We need someone with a lot of Umlauts in his name to drive, the more umlauts the faster, F1 and WRC taught me.

...?q??r?pt?r?