Forums upgraded.. again

I'm not a fan of the more verbose "What's New" page. I just want to see what threads have been updated and by whom. Now it is cluttered.

Last edited:
There are multiple versions: Activity Stream, and the traditional "New Posts".
Edit: Activity Stream is live.. sorta like iSpy.

How do I get the traditional "New Posts" back?

After clicking the "What's New" button, the bar below it changes with more menu options.

That it does. Thanks.

Anyway to make "New Posts" the default behavior?

No, but in the default forum view, that toolbar has "New Posts" as the first button.. same thing.

What is the use of the activity stream as compared to a (much neater looking imo) iSpy? Apart from making access to new posts page harder ;)

recent-rep-given display in user cp.
When I click on a link in that section it takes me to the first page of the correct thread and afterwards redirects to the linked post on page xyz (that's in Opera 11.64). In IE9 it loads the first page, but doesn't go to the post afterwards.

Add/subtract rep from a post icon seems to have vanished. Using FF12.

Rep button is also missing in Opera 11.64. Also Activity stream being first when you click Whats New is rather annoying.

What is the use of the activity stream as compared to a (much neater looking imo) iSpy? Apart from making access to new posts page harder ;)

Rep button is also missing in Opera 11.64. Also Activity stream being first when you click Whats New is rather annoying.

Just click "new posts", which is right below it.

And fixed the reputation bit.