Forums Upgraded To vB 3.6.8

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Report any issues you find here. I had to revert a few templates to make use of new changes, so some customizations might have been lost. There's even more I need to revert actually, but the customizations are so many that I can't be bothered at the moment to put them back. :?

One thing I noticed that's missing are the horizontal forum links at the bottom of each page. It still shows up on the top. I used the bottom links all the time as I scrolled down each page.

One thing I noticed that's missing are the horizontal forum links at the bottom of each page. It still shows up on the top. I used the bottom links all the time as I scrolled down each page.
Ah, okay. I reverted that template and forgot I made that modification. I'll add it back.

How's that? I can't remember where I had it, but I think how I have it is right. Or would it look better at the VERY bottom below similar threads?

That looks like where it used to be. Personally I like it where it is so I don't have to scroll to the very bottom to get back to the main pages. Thanks for adding it back! :bow:

No problem. :)

Its totally fubar for me.. Where did all the icons/images go? :(

forumfubar.JPG

Lost the horizontal bars on the polls. The Mel Gibson one is the one I have just been in. I am using a PC with XP and firefox.

Same over here, with firefox it replaces the images with their alternative text, with IE it just shows red crosses.

I was getting that problem on the EU server - but it seems okay on the US server.

Down the very bottom left of the page - there's a drop down box to choose.

Microsoft XP and the latest Firefox here.

I too am getting the massive text saying "You have X posts in this thread since Whatever Date"

Also, I am getting this:
6631ao4.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh, it was set to the EU server