Forza Motorsport 3 BTSS GT - R

GT - R

FinalGear Forza 3 Time Attack Winner
Car(s)
Skyline GTR (Someday)
Welcome to the " Forza Motorsport 3 BTSS GT - R " Challenge

http://img39.imageshack.**/img39/5267/forza30n.jpg

Rules:

Very Simple , just use a stock Porsche 911 GT3 RS or a Ferrari F430 and drive it as fast as possible around Laguna Seca and Beat That Super Smug GT - R time with the 911 Turbo

http://img266.imageshack.**/img266/8734/89217218.jpg
http://img535.imageshack.**/img535/3013/forza2cc.jpg

Submitting your time:

Same rules as for F3TA , so just see here : Time Submitting

The Challenge:

Very Simple

I just did some laps around Laguna Seca in a Porsche 911 Turbo (997) and turned a NEW TIME : 1:28:806 (OLD = 1:29:801)

The Challenge is beat that with a car with a better PI , in this case the Porshce 911 GT3 RS (997) or the Ferrari F430

The Prize :

Mercedes 300 SL ( Winner at Nurburgring Round of F3TA )

http://img32.imageshack.**/img32/7926/forza36.jpg

Limit Date : NEW Deadline : AD Infinitum...

First time that is faster than mine gets the car , all others that beat the time after that will receive a Alfa Romeo 8C

Last edited:
how long we got on this? im game, but cant do much till 2moro maybe

stock car challenges really appeal to me because not only do i not really know how tune a car.... i havent got the time or inclination to learn either!

Just added the limit date to the First Post : 27 / 06 /2010

how long we got on this? im game, but cant do much till 2moro maybe

stock car challenges really appeal to me because not only do i not really know how tune a car.... i havent got the time or inclination to learn either!

That is the idea behind it , you don?t need to tune to be competitive, it?s all about the car , because i know some guys here were not very good in F3TA because of the tuning bit :p (MadCat360 for exemple)

Last edited:
Not a good choice of car. You should pick something that is available to everyone from the start.

I'll give it a try later this week, sounds fun.

Cool. I'll see if I still can drive.

I love it, will certainly be giving this a go.

all others... will receive a Alfa Romeo 8C

I lol'd. Do you still have a pile of them? :p

I don't have an RS... but I'll give it a go in the Turbo, if you'll accept being beaten at your own game.

We're using the GT3 RS. Pretty much the competition is GT-R saying "hey guys I'm so good that I bet you can't beat me even in a higher PI car." :p

Anyway I had a go at it today, and I managed a measly 1:30.860 before I had to get off. I did have one run which I think would've beat your time, but then I locked the tires at the corkscrew... I'll try again tonight.

Meh. 1:30 dead in the Turbo with heel and toe in 25 laps. I've forgotten how to brake in this game. Left foot still remembers but I'm so slow out of corners where I use my right foot.

Meh. 1:30 dead in the Turbo with heel and toe in 25 laps. I've forgotten how to brake in this game. Left foot still remembers but I'm so slow out of corners where I use my right foot.

Press the right pedal down more :)

Well , I?m going to do some laps in the Turbo to see how much faster will it go :p

Well , I?m going to do some laps in the Turbo to see how much faster will it go :p

To battle!

Unfortunately the heat has picked up quite a bit. It's like, 78 here. If I run my xbox and try to race at the same time I'm gonna die.

Last edited:
To battle!

Unfortunately the heat has picked up quite a bit. It's like, 78 here. If I run my xbox and try to race at the same time I'm gonna die.

Thats my only complaint about the Bay Area. Few homes have A/C. In the south, it didn't matter. Here, it does so much more, and its because the weather is so much better, generally.

I don't have an RS... but I'll give it a go in the Turbo, if you'll accept being beaten at your own game.

You did see his performance in F3TA didn't you? :D

You did see his performance in F3TA didn't you? :D

Yes. I'm only 2 tenths off and I haven't played Forza much lately.

I ditched the clutch for using the paddles and my left foot to brake all the way round, and I shaved 7 thousandths of a second off... then I switched to my right foot for braking and I was about 5 tenths slower on average and an increase in front wheel lockups (which are huge in this car, being AWD). That's not with heel and toe. So the advantage I gain by left foot braking all the time is negated by the slowness of the computer's shifts. The time I lose by right foot braking and heel and toeing is negated by faster clutch work... grr.