Forza Motorsport 3

^My dad had one of those, apparently it was a steaming pile of shit.

175 raging, stampeding horses of fury.

God bless late 70s smog motors

^My dad had one of those, apparently it was a steaming pile of shit.

lol, 5.7 liters and only 175?! Jeezus.

It may be weaker than a squirrel, but look at it! I personally can't wait to drive that. Someone who lives near my Grandad used to have one and it sounded fantastic. He now has a Cadillac and a Bronco. :?

I think my dad bought it more for the badge :wink:

Chill guys, 1970s fuel crisis made that Camaro really slooow, but i still love 2nd gens.

[youtube]VID_ndJJ3pI[/youtube]

Amazing review by sim nerds, says it all. GT can go eat dust. :)

^ That review made it sound even better than the Demo... Can't wait for the PAL Version. Also I'm gonna buy it, off course...
The MS Wheel should arrive tomorrow or thursday, my racing seat should arrive tomorrow, the cockpit sould be built on a single day (Friday) and according to Thomas Blog (from Fanatec) they finally started producing the Turbo S wheel today and its going well, so hopefully I won't have to stick around with the MS wheel for long...

Damn, even though I started to work and make a bit of money, I'm spending too fucking much right now...

I've got a question, the Fanatec sites says it's possible for the Turbo S wheel to work with G25 pedals, but would it still be compatible with the 360 then?

I've got a question, the Fanatec sites says it's possible for the Turbo S wheel to work with G25 pedals, but would it still be compatible with the 360 then?

Sure...
The pedals report back to the wheel, no need for the console to understand whats up... Supposedly the Fanatec pedal are pretty good, but if you want you can only get the pure version + shifter and save like 100 $$ by using the g25 pedals...

edit: towards the end hes using it with the forza demo...
[YOUTUBE]Z1XWY_bfPTc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
So, what cars do you guys plan on painting first?

I've really been thinking about making this. It's been on my mind to make. And, being that the Camaro SS is the car of the day on the Forza motorsport site, it's inspired me even more.

2009_camaro_800.JPG