Forza Motorsport 3

Ladamaha

Whoever decided the first races you should be placed in an underdog Fiesta (Who's gonna pick anything else) at the back of the grid in a sprint race was an idiot. Fucking impossible on hard without ramming and cutting corners. Need money to sell this Ford POS.
One thing I absolutely hate are the dials. You cant freaking see where to change up or down. The old dials were 100x better...
Noobs. :lol:

I recommend using the 500 when you get it. The power delivery and gearing is superior to any of the starter cars.

And change by ear, I only have quick look to see if I'm getting near redline and how it sounds when in a new car.

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
I hate Iberian and all these short circuits, the 500 is FANTASTIC, and I sold that Fiesta POS and bought two NA Miatas!

Loading times suck, but it's ok i can post here and annoy all of you guys while I wait.

Last edited:

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
500 when mildly upgraded (top E-class) has SOOO MUCH LIFTOFF OVERSTEER!!!!!
I know what you mean, I wasn't expecting that at all. :lol:

Whoever decided the first races you should be placed in an underdog Fiesta (Who's gonna pick anything else) at the back of the grid in a sprint race was an idiot.
Er, I chose the C4 to start with, I saw no reason to pick the fiesta. I was surprised how difficult the first few races are though, that Twingo is fast.

Twerp128

Car(s)
I know what you mean, I wasn't expecting that at all. :lol:

Er, I chose the C4 to start with, I saw no reason to pick the fiesta. I was surprised how difficult the first few races are though, that Twingo is fast.
I was afraid the bumper would fall off as soon as I set off with the C4 :p

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
I went with the Fiesta as my first choice when i started the game and mostly had to push and shove my way to get myself higher up. i figure i'd build myself up some credits so i could get myself a much better car later on and soup it up so i wouldn't be stuck with this awful car.
On a side note, i forgot to check is the Chevrolet Lacetti in this game at all?

DarthBane22

Car(s)
Legally blind
Ive got a question as my copy wont get here for atleast 2 more days.

How do the Scoobys sound in this game? FM2 pretty much failed on the boxer 4 sound.

The 04 STi is just about my favorite car ever and i hope it sounds better in this game.

Derek

Is Über
Car(s)
We're finally gonna need a car where we're going.
Ordered the normal edition online. I would've liked the GT3 RS and Superleggera, but it's not worth 20 EUR extra in my opinion.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
I went for RWD. Surprisingly not that bad to drive after some suspension tuning.
With FM2 I always found short wheelbase cars with RWD awful, how is it now? I can tell you that AWD works very nicely. :p

Im very disappointed with the lack of bumpers for the starter cars tho. I wanted a rally kit for my Fiesta. :(

Twerp128

Car(s)
^Just tried out that car, it sounds miles better than Forza 2, especially in replay as it flies-by. Definetly can tell it's a boxer this time 'round.

DarthBane22

Car(s)
Legally blind
^Just tried out that car, it sounds miles better than Forza 2, especially in replay as it flies-by. Definetly can tell it's a boxer this time 'round.
Thank God.

Also, i just noticed this in the demo when using manual+clutch. I can chirp the tires between shifts, especially with the California. Fucking Sweet

Twerp128

Car(s)
Finally done with all the bullshit Iberian and Montserrat races. Now time to get on some real tracks that are big enough to overtake on. I had to sell one of my Miatas to buy a Lancia Delta for that 5 door race, also bought a '04 STI bought a front anti-roll bar and it drives like a dream now.

racingfan1

Ordered the normal edition online. I would've liked the GT3 RS and Superleggera, but it's not worth 20 EUR extra in my opinion.
Me and a couple friends figure they'll release all the LCE cars with a DLC pack in a few months. Still didn't stop us from getting the LCE, though.