Forza Motorsport 3

600? I have closer to 730, lol.

It feels like this.

haaaaaaa.jpg

EDIT: 555kw = 744.2673 hp.

Lawl, it's a handful even with awd.

:lol: Is that the Alfami coast?

I posted in the fan group on here, doesn't seem to have worked.

Does anyone on here do drifting online? Just asking because it'd be nice to have people to drift with that aren't 12yo's ramming into everyone.

EDIT: Also, says 104 people are drifting online. So it keeps putting me in a lobby by myself ffs.

EDIT 2: More and more people are online drifting yet it keeps putting me by myself.

I fucking hate this match-making crap. It doesn't eliminate lag anyways, I've seen heaps of bad lag.

match making sucks on every game, just dumps me in empty lobbies

I feel like I'm the only one who couldn't care less about the MP. I never played it in F2. Got tired of the D-Bags who don't know what race etiquette is.

Last edited:
Alright guys, well I decided to bite the bullet. I asked my parents to give me an early Eid present and got the Forza 3 LCE :D. I've only managed to download the cars packs and do the starting R8 race but haven't done anymore. I've got a bio test tomorrow but the rest of the week is clear so I'll be playing a lot. Omg I'm so excited lol, I've been waiting for this game for years!

I feel like I'm the only one who couldn't care less about the MP. I never played it in F2. Got tired of the D-Bags who don't know what race etiquette is.

Same here. I went online a few times and never did more than a single race. Everyone online was an idiot, or they sat around and did donuts around each other.

I have just learned this.

The Chevy Aveo can use the LS6 and can be twin supercharged.

This is unprecedented. I must build this car.

I have just learned this.

The Chevy Aveo can use the LS6 and can be twin supercharged.

This is unprecedented. I must build this car.

Wouldn't that break the chassis in half? :lol:

You know what I realized makes an IMMEDIATE invalid lap in terms of leaderboard times? Drafting. In a race. Ever. If you're behind another car for a split second in career mode during any part of a lap the warning sign immediately goes up next to your lap time.

I'd start the second lap most races behind the first place car...pass him on the straight, then a few corners later realize my lap time was invalid. It confused me for quite a long time :p

^ So thats what that is... I always thought, why the bloody hell doesn't the first lap ever count... Sure, it'll be slower, but thats my business...

You know what I realized makes an IMMEDIATE invalid lap in terms of leaderboard times? Drafting. In a race. Ever. If you're behind another car for a split second in career mode during any part of a lap the warning sign immediately goes up next to your lap time.

I'd start the second lap most races behind the first place car...pass him on the straight, then a few corners later realize my lap time was invalid. It confused me for quite a long time :p

It's even more annoying when you get the Warning for the AI Drafting you...

Also just realized that his happened too. Apparently if any AI is remotely in your area the warning pops up :lol:

Has anyone figured out what the blue or green boxes signify on the event list?

And has anyone started a race in something other than last?

2nd to last. :)

Green box means current car is eligible, Blue box means you have a car thats eligible. I have started as high as fourth. :)

Green means currently selected car is eligible to race in the event, blue means that you own cars that are eligible to race. If you own the parts for the car to meet the limitations it will also show as green box.

Yes, I've once started from pole too. I've got no idea what is the logic. It was multi class race and I had the car with the best performance index so I got the pole like it was FM2.

Heresay is that the more seasons you go through, the higher you start. I guess it's some lame attempt at faux qualifying.

In Forza 2 a lot of people would glitch the boards by using drafting and bump drafting to get faster times. Also, both cars benefit in a draft, as the front car experiences a phenomenon known in NASCAR as "aero push".

Let me know if you want to know more about how it works, as the forza forums don't know shit about aerodynamics from what I've seen.

Not sure this has been mentioned yet; Forza's faq went live and they have confirmed 3 auction house unicorn cars:

2006 Subaru Impreza S204
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS
2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A

I know someone was wondering why the RX-7 wasn't in the game, but the engine was...

Last edited:
Son of a Bitch. Why the fuck does the Spirit R have to be a unicorn.

I was really really looking foward to that car. I dont really care about the S204 but the 69 SS could be a lot of fun.