FM_CorvetteZR_1.jpg

FM_CorvetteZR_2.jpg

FM_CorvetteZR_3.jpg

FM_CorvetteZR_4.jpg

FM_CorvetteZR_5.jpg

And for those crazy Aussies

fyfx9k.jpg

Last edited:
Man, this game is looking sooooooo good right now. October cant come soon enough.

They better get the sound right for v8 suprcars they sound amazing irl

Needs the mountain

They better get the sound right for v8 suprcars they sound amazing irl

Needs the mountain

Forza has been faithful on car sounds, I wouldn't worry much.

They're not perfect but most of the cars I use in the game actually sound like their real life counterpart, unlike most racing sims.

One of the better racing games for sounds, some cars do sound better than others though.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngjBdYzzQng[/YOUTUBE]

245f38w.jpg

fcv8na.jpg

wckc54.jpg

993 GT2 confirmed then :D

Last edited:
Do I spy an SL black as well?

As far as game sounds go, Forza is much more realistic in sounds then GT ever was.

(GT was the only game where a racing exhaust on any SBC made it sound like a honda...)

As far as game sounds go, Forza is much more realistic in sounds then GT ever was.

(GT was the only game where a racing exhaust on any SBC made it sound like a honda...)

What about a big block chevy that sounds like a generic V6? LOL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4hU3JzGQyw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

This one is even better...wtf?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQrhgNTmvw[/youtube]

Last edited:
Yep, those sounds are absolutely terrible....

Part of the reason I don't drink the Gran Turismo Kool-Aid anymore...

Plus I like letting my creative side out in Forza...

Sound is one of the major reasons why i cant stand GT. Plus the feeling of the cars not actually being on the road AND using the non analog face butons for throttle and brake as deflaut = fucking retarded not to mention the 90 different honda civics and 150 differnt skylines.

Also, lets hear it for an actual release date which is not only in this year but only a couple months away. go Forza 3

Soooo, I got to play this at the GamesCom today. :mrgreen:
I got to do four 2-lap races, there were about a dozen cars in the test version, but I could only try the Evo, WRX STi, DBS and 997 GT2.
I can't really comment on the times with the first three, since I did those with a wheel+pedals, which I am not used to at all.
But for the GT2 I tried a unit with a regular controler, like I'm used to, and that was pretty much like Forza 2 only better.
Sadly, no sound in the test area. :(
Oh, and the graphics... seeing some of the screenshots I thought it might be a bit meh, but it looks very good in motion, and the interiors are a really great addition! :)

Do I spy an SL black as well?
Yep, it was also one of the cars in the test version (unless I'm confusing it with the other Black :E).

bah, this game will still be riding on smooth Nurb while hovering on magic carpet. :p And they STILL can't make good looking headlights or taillights.