Forza Motorsport 3

Also, I'd rather have Forza on PS3...SO I CAN USE MY LOGITECH WHEEL MSOFT FUCK YOU GUYS IM NOT BUYING FANATEC STUFF BECAUSE YOU WONT LISCENCE.

I feel your pain. I really can't understand what Microsoft was/is thinking with this policy of theirs.. but then again, Xbox360 is one of their biggest cash cows..:rolleyes:

Because someone who doesn't wear the Microsoft goggles has to point out the otherwise ignored "little" flaws, just to keep the M1cr0$0ft fanboys feet in the ground. Don't worry, I probably have a counterpart somewhere, who bashes Sony and Polyphony just as much.

I'm sorry, but, I think you're mistaken. I think most of us here would enjoy GT5 just as much. If I had a PS3, I would get GT5. I've even said as much. I still don't understand how or why you feel it's your place keep supposed "fanboys" of Forza "Feet to the ground.". Are you getting paid by Sony to say what you do? Unless simply enjoying what we've seen makes us fanboys, well, I guess that would be most people who play games as a whole. If that's the case, you have a very incorrect view of what a fanboy is. Now, coming into a discussion of something you know you don't like and saying negative things, THAT is a fanboy. That's what you're doing.
Very negative people do that sort of thing.

Yes, you have a counterpart out there who rags on Sony just as much, but, I havent really seen it here on this thread. I also don't have any respect for what they say about Sony or GT5 either. It's a two way street. So, what makes what you say any better? Maybe if we had a lot of comments saying negative things about GT5, I could understand, but, we really haven't seen anything of the sort. So, if that is really the answer you want to give, it's a very immature one.

It's too bad you feel the way you do. Maybe if you gave it a try, and put away this negativity you have, you may find you may enjoy Forza 3. But, I'm not sure you would admit it.

Last edited:
I feel your pain. I really can't understand what Microsoft was/is thinking with this policy of theirs.. but then again, Xbox360 is one of their biggest cash cows..:rolleyes:

Just to let you know, it's LOGITECH who's not making the G25 compatible for 360, it's not Microsoft holding it up.

Because someone who doesn't wear the Microsoft goggles has to point out the otherwise ignored "little" flaws, just to keep the M1cr0$0ft fanboys feet in the ground. Don't worry, I probably have a counterpart somewhere, who bashes Sony and Polyphony just as much.

And WHY do you feel you need to do that? I think fan-trolls like you are a pathetic, insecure wankers and no better than the wankers you are trying to mock. You just fuel the useless console-fanboy flame war and hostility.

Xbox reliability is a common joke, I've haven't had issues with my 2 years of ownership, but anyone who doesn't admit it's a problem is obviously an idiot. So yeah, thanks for letting us know Captain Obvious!

While we both think alike in terms of GT, I can not possibly agree with this. Being a GT fanboy because there are Forza fanboys out there can not be a solution to the problem. You can be better than that, and you should be.

While we both think alike in terms of GT, I can not possibly agree with this. Being a GT fanboy because there are Forza fanboys out there can not be a solution to the problem. You can be better than that, and you should be.

I know. But sometimes it's just too much fun to see the reactions of the opposite camp.. Some people take Internet far too seriously, and there's couple of those in this thread.

Sorry, but that's the same faulty concept for me. Just because I am sitting in front of a sceen and read the words my counterpart writes - as opposed to having a chat face to face - I am bound to waste my spare time with trying to make sense of some mental drivel, because it is "just the Internet"? Isn't that a bit bold? Judging the content of the message by the way it is being communicated? And saying that a message isn't worth anything because it was not delivered personally?

Last edited:
Come on guys...both consoles have their issues, both games have their strong points and weaknesses and anyone with half a brain knows that! Can?t we just stick to discussing the game?
Leonidae, please stop.

Last edited:
Sorry, but that's the same faulty concept for me. Just because I am sitting in front of a sceen and read the words my counterpart writes - as opposed to having a chat face to face - I am bound to waste my spare time with trying to make sense of some mental drivel, because it is "just the Internet"? Isn't that a bit bold? Judging the content of the message by the way it is being communicated? And saying that a message isn't worth anything because it was not delivered personally?

Agreed. Just because it's the internet does not mean one's words have less substance. Does that ring true for a news station as well? If a serious story is written for the internet, does it, somehow, have less meaning? I think not. And, just it's because it's the internet, it does not give anyone a free pass to be negative and try to obtain a reaction from people for the sake of reacion.

Leonidae, by saying "to see the reactions of the opposite camp", it comes off as hostile. What opposite camp? Because we like an automotive game coiming out? Yes, it's shocking to see a bunch of car people are looking foward to the next automotive game to be released. Those crazy petrol heads.

If you have an issue with Microsoft (it seems to be the core issue), that's fine. I'm certainly not waving their flag or saying how great they are. But, I don't understand your drive to hamper us with your problem.

I don't think any of us are angry or upset by what you have said. Annoyed at most. I'm still trying to grasp your psyhcology in trying to create an argument that does not exsist here between Forza 3 and GT5. Do you have such an unfulfilled life that you have to try and argue about a video game? Even when those people won't enguage in the argument? I feel very sorry for you if that's the case.

Come on guys...both consoles have their issues, both games have their strong points and weaknesses and anyone with half a brain knows that! Can?t we just stick to discussing the game?
Leonidae, please stop.

Exactly. I'm with Redliner.

Leonidae, I too, am respectfully asking you to stop.

Last edited:
Fan-boyism is useless. It always ends with: is not- is too, and continues to go downhill quickly.

And if you want an explanation as to why the XBOX360 still has a huge customer base, the answer is XBOXLive. That is the one thing MS really did a decent job with, and Sony failed at. I have been a victim of the 360s problems(6 dead 360s, bought a 7th), and they will have to convince me that they have improved their hardware issues and customer support before I buy XBOXNext.

I know. But sometimes it's just too much fun to see the reactions of the opposite camp.. Some people take Internet far too seriously, and there's couple of those in this thread.

Are you 15? Maybe younger?

If you could see that the only thing you're doing is being annoying you might think your an asshat too.

Quit being a troll and grow up.

Annnnnnnnyways. . .

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTipd-Iist0[/YOUTUBE]

Just to let you know, it's LOGITECH who's not making the G25 compatible for 360, it's not Microsoft holding it up.

I call utter bullshit with this. MS is known to charge retarded liscencing fees and everything to get controllers and things to work with their consoles. Thats why Rock Band 1 guitars and drums were wired on the 360 version, because MS wouldn't give Harmonix the rights to use wireless for their system.

Considering it could be a plug and play device and MS could have a download to make the G25 work with the 360, there is no way Logitech is the one behind stopping it, they probably just don't care enough to fight to get it done.

The one thing I fucking hate about MS is the support. ATM I'm not using my XBL Gold any longer and want to stop paying for it, but to do that you have to call some number and go through a lot of bullshit. What's wrong with a simple button on the account management site?

EDIT: HALLEFUCKINGLUJA. After checking the XBL site just now it turns out that they have FINALLY made it possible for you to turn OFF the automatic renewal of the payment.

Last edited:
Are you 15? Maybe younger?

If you could see that the only thing you're doing is being annoying you might think your an asshat too.

Actually IIRC he's maybe 14. He used to be is a huge whore for both the GT-R and Bugatti Veyron and was damn irritating about it, and back then had his age posted.

I don't even pay attention to his posts, and few responding to him anymore.

Oh, wow, he's a 14 y/o? That explains A LOT. :lol: I was wondering how old he was, being that his answers really show his age. Well, looks like I'm going to have to put someone on my ignore list for the first time.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wow, that looks great. The only assist I drive with is the ABS, and that's only anything with 400hp and higher.