Forza Motorsport 3

The list of cars you can choose in the beginning for who where too slow (like me) or were busy fapping and wiping of the drool from their mouth.

Toyota Yaris
Nissan Versa
Honda Fit
Ford Fiesta
Scion xD
Chevrolet Aevo
Citroen C4

Looks dead cool. Intrigued by that little Fiesta. Would be awesome to give that thing AWD and make it a rallyesque monster. :D

That Fiesta Zetec sounded really throaty! But .9g sideways? Sounds a bit much.

EDIT: Car and Driver says it does 0.84g sideways, but that's with sticky summer tires.

That Fiesta Zetec sounded really throaty! But .9g sideways? Sounds a bit much.

EDIT: Car and Driver says it does 0.84g sideways, but that's with sticky summer tires.

Skidpad g's are a measure of contstant lateral acceleration, but on road courses it's not hard to reach higher marks than what you can see on a skidpad.

The list of cars you can choose in the beginning for who where too slow (like me) or were busy fapping and wiping of the drool from their mouth.

Toyota Yaris
Nissan Versa
Honda Fit
Ford Fiesta
Scion xD
Chevrolet Aevo
Citroen C4
Wow what a bunch of shitboxes. Why can't I start with a Miata or a 2nd Gen Rx7? The Fiesta is the only halfway decent car in the bunch.

We?re staring to run out of things to be simulating

I don?t wanna sound like Leonidae a GT fanboy, but that is silly.

Skidpad g's are a measure of contstant lateral acceleration, but on road courses it's not hard to reach higher marks than what you can see on a skidpad.

Yeah, with trail braking and banking you'll see well over 1G in the crappiest car, but it's not sideways G. Straight sideways G is what the skid pad measures.

Yeah, with trail braking and banking you'll see well over 1G in the crappiest car, but it's not sideways G. Straight sideways G is what the skid pad measures.

Well I'm talking purely lateral g's.

WS6 Trans Am has been confirmed, another car that has been on the wishlist for quite some time. Also, expect a new reveal tomorrow, supposedly with some big thing. Think it may be Fujimi Kaido, R35, or possibly the Veyron? Should also get a new podcast detailing career mode, and a new video showcasing the new cars.

Well I'm talking purely lateral g's.

We don't know how Forza 3 generates that data so I guess arguing over it is pretty useless. :shrug: I won't push it.

Twerp, I don't see how they could mention point to point races and NOT bring back Kaido. :D If they don't bring it back I'mma nerdrage.

I would love to see Kaido, but more so I'd love to see something like the Stelvio Pass or parts of the Monte Carlo route added. I guess I'm just a sucker for non-fiction locals, I barely touched the fiction tracks outside of career in the last game. I can barely work myself around Maple Valley.

Still may have to break out the old 930 and do some stints on Kaido this evening.

I would love to see Kaido, but more so I'd love to see something like the Stelvio Pass or parts of the Monte Carlo route added. I guess I'm just a sucker for non-fiction locals, I barely touched the fiction tracks outside of career in the last game. I can barely work myself around Maple Valley.

Stelvio?! It's just a bunch of hairpins! lol

I didn't use the fictional tracks in FM2 either, except Sunset Infield. The rest were just boring. But the new fictional tracks look really good.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxsmiF43GYg[/YOUTUBE]

This or Deals Gap.

Wow what a bunch of shitboxes. Why can't I start with a Miata or a 2nd Gen Rx7? The Fiesta is the only halfway decent car in the bunch.

Yeah, but I think it's good you start with a shitbox so you can appreciate the better cars. It won't take long before you can buy a new one or get one rewarded anyway. Would have preferred to see some older cars for start though.

Yeah, but I think it's good you start with a shitbox so you can appreciate the better cars. It won't take long before you can buy a new one or get one rewarded anyway. Would have preferred to see some older cars for start though.

...and stick a new drivetrain in those shitboxes and they are a lot of fun to drive. They've actually emphasised that the beginner cars should be able to be tweaked all the way up to Porsche/Ferrari level of performance.