Forza Motorsport 3

First, Second, Third AND Fourth generation camaros?!?!?! Im in mullet heaven! :cry:

Im really losing it as far as the hype goes, the next 3 weeks are gonna be the longest since the wait for forza 2!

^And Fifth too, still no new Porsches though :( I could use a 550 Spyder and a 928.

[youtube]2lY5gOb45nY[/youtube]

Launch trailer is up, still the fakest wheelstand i've seen since "The Fast and the furious". But im still very exited

I like the inclusion of the Range Rover, but find it a bit odd. The Touareg is there too so can we expect NFS: Underground 2 style SUV racing?

This whole "VIP" thing is complete bullshit.

Gamestop is one of the most corrupt and shittily run companies I can think of.

Every time I hear their stupid slogan "Power to the Players" I just want to vomit. Yeah, the power for us to give you assholes money. I can't stand buying games from there because just making a purchase isn't enough for them. They try and convince you that you absolutely need pre orders on games, or their warranty coverage..etc. etc. etc.

$20 for 5 cars, a USB flash drive, and "special privileges" in the auction house? Are you fucking kidding me?

The thing is, I know there are some of us who have the need to have every single car that's available, and they're preying on that to make a shit ton more money.

They can go fuck themselves.

First the LCE content was decided by Microsoft and to a lesser extent Turn10. Second all the other retailers selling the LCE have a similar markup. Third, that's capitalism. Microsoft is balancing supply with demand and they know as a niche game Forza will sell those premium copies. It's certainly nothing new to the game industry.

Plus, if you think that's bad wait 'till DLC rolls around.

This whole "VIP" thing is complete bullshit.

$20 for 5 cars, a USB flash drive, and "special privileges" in the auction house? Are you fucking kidding me?

Wtf...I thought it was only $10 more...mhm, have to go check work for that again.

But I agree, the VIP thing is bullshit. MS milking it more and more.

First the LCE content was decided by Microsoft and to a lesser extent Turn10. Second all the other retailers selling the LCE have a similar markup. Third, that's capitalism. Microsoft is balancing supply with demand and they know as a niche game Forza will sell those premium copies. It's certainly nothing new to the game industry.

Plus, if you think that's bad wait 'till DLC rolls around.

I thought it was a game stop exclusive?

Official full car list:

[snip]

Woo-hoo! NASCAR without copyright fees!

Needs more Volvo. Also, no Toyota Camry stock car? No CoT?

VVVV
The Stock Cars are probably high powered Late Models so they bi-passed NASCAR.

True. And people are still grumbling over whether or not the CoT was a smart idea. Still, would've been nice to see all four manufacturers in there (Toyota came in before the CoT)

Last edited:
Am I the only one who feels this is a Forza 2.5?

No first gen RX7.

:(

I can't wait for the game but no 928 and no AM V8 Vantage make it slightly disappointing.