Forza Motorsport 3

c'est la vie. Good luck with your race though!

Thanks!

The Frenchists have compiled a picture guide to all tracks and cars.

Consider, if you will:

678.jpg

Link if not working

Awesome PI rating is awesome?

Something else I noticed looking at that list... the wheel sizes can actually be different front to back! Yay.

Last edited:
Nah, here, let me direct you to that group...

www.sonydefenseforce.com

LOL, are you fucking serious? I question the game contents and all of a sudden I am pro Sony, anti Xbox? And you are 30? Grow the fuck up.

Considering 80% of the cars are rehashes from FM2, 10% are new liveries and the last 10% is actual new cars, i think my question is relevent. They threw in a couple new tracks, a few new cars and everyone humps Turn 10's leg. I loved Forza 2, I played it just as much as GT4, but when it feels like a middle of the year car update, I'm going to question it.

LOL, are you fucking serious? I question the game contents and all of a sudden I am pro Sony, anti Xbox? And you are 30? Grow the fuck up.

Considering 80% of the cars are rehashes from FM2, 10% are new liveries and the last 10% is actual new cars, i think my question is relevent. They threw in a couple new tracks, a few new cars and everyone humps Turn 10's leg. I loved Forza 2, I played it just as much as GT4, but when it feels like a middle of the year car update, I'm going to question it.

Yeah I completely agree. After the first Forza, everything after just seems to be adding 1% more on top. Obviously testing all of these cars takes a lot of time and money, but some things just bother me about this game. They've barely added any new supercars. They only added the CCGT as a DLC for Forza 2, no CCX, CCR, etc. They don't have the original McLaren F1, any new Zondas, any Nobles and the list goes on. I realise that you can't have everything, but some of those seem like no brainers. How can they put in Pagani but not add a single new one since Forza 1? Maybe getting licenses for SUVs, pickup trucks, and cheap hatchbacks like the Yaris are a lot easier and cheaper to get than Ascari or Noble, but I'd still rather have 1 Noble than 5 Yaris/Fiesta, etc. Just my 2c.

Check this out guys, it's live feed of Team Blackjack drifting/racing around in different stuff. I just watched them do a couple of laps of the Circuit de la Sarthe in an R10 and some S15 and R32 tandem on the Rally di Positano. However, the stream seems have just gone offline, hopefully they'll be on again tomorrow night. I assume that's the case because they were on last night as well.

http://www.justin.tv/jube3

The Frenchies forgot Le Mans from the track list.

Last edited:
The diesel Scirocco,
take you all the way to Morocco,
on one fill of diesel,
a 55 mpgiesel... :lol:

IMO they should stop releasing pictures of the interiors, the first few look really good, the rest look super rushed and bad. It is REALLY sad when TDU destroys this game with interiors when its what 2 years old now? Not to mention you could customize the interior colours and had full shift motions, wipes, windows and everything.

I wonder how many more aspects we will be able to do with tuning. Even more chassis and aero or will they open engine tuning?

<3 Scirocco

Yeah I completely agree. After the first Forza, everything after just seems to be adding 1% more on top. Obviously testing all of these cars takes a lot of time and money, but some things just bother me about this game. They've barely added any new supercars. They only added the CCGT as a DLC for Forza 2, no CCX, CCR, etc. They don't have the original McLaren F1, any new Zondas, any Nobles and the list goes on. I realise that you can't have everything, but some of those seem like no brainers. How can they put in Pagani but not add a single new one since Forza 1? Maybe getting licenses for SUVs, pickup trucks, and cheap hatchbacks like the Yaris are a lot easier and cheaper to get than Ascari or Noble, but I'd still rather have 1 Noble than 5 Yaris/Fiesta, etc. Just my 2c.

87 NEW cars, not including extra liveries, past DLC, or Forza 2 cars - 21% more new cars with interiors, upgrades, and bodykits. (Really more but I'm too lazy to subtract the alternative livery cars to get an accurate percent.)

84 NEW tracks - 160% more tracks.

And 4 track environments and 100-120 cars expected in DLC.

Also good 60 FPS videos at Gamersyde.

Seven new environments.