Forza Motorsport 3

Also also:

ShelbyDaytona.jpg

I wants it.

Why does my schedule have to fill up as soon as I get this game? I've only managed half an hour on it since I got it Tuesday and the next time I'll be able to have a good long go on it is next Thursday.

Anyways, got a call saying some knob somewhere had sold it, so, got my copy now (Y).

Bollocks085_.jpg

The sticker says: Do Not Put On Shelf or Sell before Friday, 23 Oct 2009. It cannot be sold before this date. Selling it before this date will violate your agreement.

So, nyah ha ha. And it wasn't sold to me early, someone else, so, yeah, kthxbai.

The sticker says: Do Not Put On Shelf or Sell before Friday, 23 Oct 2009. It cannot be sold before this date. Selling it before this date will violate your agreement.

A lot of people are able to get their copies today. :? Maybe only people who have pre ordered theirs can pick it up tonight.

So, so far I pirated the game, played only a bit, but I wanna buy it, off course... DLC and awesomeness and all.

Just confirm this for me: I gotta get the Limited collectors or else there is no Scuderia? And some others, I guess.
Does it include a xbox live gold coupon for some time?

2009 Focus RS + awd swap + 5.0 V8 = win.

And here's my FWD, 377kw, RS200 engined Fiesta lol.

01_.jpg

First thoughts, the game seems more captivating in every aspect compared to Forza 2.

Last edited:
Quite the sim-game.

If you play it with the same mods done and settings you'd see what I mean.

By quite easy, I am speaking for someone who can properly control the car in the game.

Not some ham-fisted NFS addict.

So yeah, don't be so cynical.

Got the game sunday, well.... I have not used the computer before now since I got it :D

So, so far I pirated the game, played only a bit, but I wanna buy it, off course... DLC and awesomeness and all.

Just confirm this for me: I gotta get the Limited collectors or else there is no Scuderia? And some others, I guess.
Does it include a xbox live gold coupon for some time?

Unforunately it does not have a XBL Gold coupon, which is a bit strange I think because you can not access the storefront without a gold account with that being one of the selling points of the game. That and auction house.

Last edited:
How the hell do you go around corners in that?

It's not /that/ difficult to control a high powered FWD car in Forza actually. Give it some slicks, tune the camber, and drive a few laps to warm up the tires and it's pretty good. It will never be AWD or RWD but it's a great challenge. Why always go the easy route?