Forza Motorsport 3

Whoever decided the first races you should be placed in an underdog Fiesta (Who's gonna pick anything else) at the back of the grid in a sprint race was an idiot. Fucking impossible on hard without ramming and cutting corners. Need money to sell this Ford POS.

One thing I absolutely hate are the dials. You cant freaking see where to change up or down. The old dials were 100x better...

Noobs. :lol:

I recommend using the 500 when you get it. The power delivery and gearing is superior to any of the starter cars.

And change by ear, I only have quick look to see if I'm getting near redline and how it sounds when in a new car.

I hate Iberian and all these short circuits, the 500 is FANTASTIC, and I sold that Fiesta POS and bought two NA Miatas!

Loading times suck, but it's ok i can post here and annoy all of you guys while I wait.

Last edited:
500 when mildly upgraded (top E-class) has SOOO MUCH LIFTOFF OVERSTEER!!!!!

I know what you mean, I wasn't expecting that at all. :lol:

Whoever decided the first races you should be placed in an underdog Fiesta (Who's gonna pick anything else) at the back of the grid in a sprint race was an idiot.

Er, I chose the C4 to start with, I saw no reason to pick the fiesta. I was surprised how difficult the first few races are though, that Twingo is fast.

I know what you mean, I wasn't expecting that at all. :lol:

Er, I chose the C4 to start with, I saw no reason to pick the fiesta. I was surprised how difficult the first few races are though, that Twingo is fast.

I was afraid the bumper would fall off as soon as I set off with the C4 :p

^Very good point. Don't actually know why I chose it, I don't even like Sebastian Loeb...

I went with the Fiesta as my first choice when i started the game and mostly had to push and shove my way to get myself higher up. i figure i'd build myself up some credits so i could get myself a much better car later on and soup it up so i wouldn't be stuck with this awful car.
On a side note, i forgot to check is the Chevrolet Lacetti in this game at all?

Ive got a question as my copy wont get here for atleast 2 more days.

How do the Scoobys sound in this game? FM2 pretty much failed on the boxer 4 sound.

The 04 STi is just about my favorite car ever and i hope it sounds better in this game.

Ordered the normal edition online. I would've liked the GT3 RS and Superleggera, but it's not worth 20 EUR extra in my opinion.

I went for RWD. Surprisingly not that bad to drive after some suspension tuning.

With FM2 I always found short wheelbase cars with RWD awful, how is it now? I can tell you that AWD works very nicely. :p

Im very disappointed with the lack of bumpers for the starter cars tho. I wanted a rally kit for my Fiesta. :(

^Just tried out that car, it sounds miles better than Forza 2, especially in replay as it flies-by. Definetly can tell it's a boxer this time 'round.

^Just tried out that car, it sounds miles better than Forza 2, especially in replay as it flies-by. Definetly can tell it's a boxer this time 'round.

Thank God.

Also, i just noticed this in the demo when using manual+clutch. I can chirp the tires between shifts, especially with the California. Fucking Sweet

With FM2 I always found short wheelbase cars with RWD awful, how is it now? I can tell you that AWD works very nicely. :p

Really well! Like I said, had to put in a new suspension, and did tire and rim upgrades. After that, it's a little beast!

Finally done with all the bullshit Iberian and Montserrat races. Now time to get on some real tracks that are big enough to overtake on. I had to sell one of my Miatas to buy a Lancia Delta for that 5 door race, also bought a '04 STI bought a front anti-roll bar and it drives like a dream now.

I WANT THIS GAME NOW!!!

Ordered the normal edition online. I would've liked the GT3 RS and Superleggera, but it's not worth 20 EUR extra in my opinion.

Me and a couple friends figure they'll release all the LCE cars with a DLC pack in a few months. Still didn't stop us from getting the LCE, though.