Forza Motorsport 3

2002 Turbo :D

Took forever, but thankfully this is now coming. Haven't bought any of the other DLC's but I'm definitely getting this.

2002 Turbo :D

Took forever, but thankfully this is now coming. Haven't bought any of the other DLC's but I'm definitely getting this.

Pardon me if I'm about to prove myself a clueless American...
Do you have a store (local or chain) that gives you (small sums of) cash/store credit for old games? I got $15 back for my original Forza disc, and used it to pay for half of the new Forza Ultimate discs, which includes all of the DLC and a few extra cars in addition. Even without that, $30 is easily cheaper than buying all of the DLC available.

Also ,just in case anyone was wondering, you can't use the original Forza 3 disc with a Forza 3 Ultimate car pack installed.

Pardon me if I'm about to prove myself a clueless American...
Do you have a store (local or chain) that gives you (small sums of) cash/store credit for old games? I got $15 back for my original Forza disc, and used it to pay for half of the new Forza Ultimate discs, which includes all of the DLC and a few extra cars in addition. Even without that, $30 is easily cheaper than buying all of the DLC available.

Also ,just in case anyone was wondering, you can't use the original Forza 3 disc with a Forza 3 Ultimate car pack installed.

Yep, we do have those over here as well. I'm not sure they'll accept my Forza disc because it's quite scratched but if they do I'll definitely try this out. Thanks for the tip.

So, here we are, it's the 14th and already 8pm over here, and still no sign of the car pack. :zzz: Booo!

But they should've had it uploaded yesterday already, and only made it avaible on a set time today. :(
I'm just annoyed because it's such a tease. They said it'd be out on the 14th, so I've been checking for it the whole day, to find that by the time the T10 guys started to work on it, it was already past 6pm here. Now it's almost 12pm, and still no sign of it.

Also, jeez, how does it take so long to sort this out with XBL? It's not like it's the first time there's DLC being released on the marketplace, Microsoft. :shakefist:

Best car pack yet, I'd pay just for the 250 California, but the 190E, 2002, Pantera, and Cossie are great too. And the DeLorean is shit... just like in real life.

Trying to get some of my pics up, but the site (Forza) is almost timing out, so, no dice yet.

The Forza site seems to be quite slow, I'm not even going to bother uploading things tonight.

Having lots of fun with the two Swedish beauties, though. Tune them up a bit and they're quite the treat.

Like always the best part is the audio:

[video=youtube;8VYb-f4MThc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VYb-f4MThc[/video]

Four car packs are this week's Deal of the Week on XBL. If you're a Gold member, you can get the following car packs for 200 points each:

World Class:
  • McLaren MP4-12C
  • Acura TSX
  • Mercedes C63 AMG
  • '11 Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
  • Fiat Punto Evo Sport
  • Mazda 2
  • Kia Forte Koup
  • Citroen DS3
  • Mitsubishi Colt

Summer Velocity
  • Lotus Evora Type 124
  • Mercedes SLK 55 AMG
  • BMW X6M
  • Morgan Aero SuperSports
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
  • Bertone Mantide
  • Mazdaspeed 3
  • Ford Fusion Sport
  • Subaru Legacy B4 2.5GT
  • Peugeot 308 RCZ

Exotic:
  • Gumpert Apollo S
  • Spyker C8
  • SSC Ultimate Aero
  • Devon GTX
  • Rossion Q1
  • Joss JT1
  • Mosler MT900S
  • Radical SR8
  • Wiesmann GT MF5
  • Spada Vetture Sport Codatronca

Road & Track:
  • '10 VW Golf R
  • Holden HSV w427
  • Ford Taurus SHO
  • Mercedes E 63 AMG
  • Renault Megane RS
  • Vauxhaull Insignia VXR
  • MINI Coupe Concept
  • Bentley Continental Supersports
  • Mazda MX-5 Superlight
  • '10 SEAT Leon Cupra R

I guess I'll go out tomorrow and get Gold and some MS points then. About time they did a deal on those.

I bought the two DLCs that I skipped, since they were on sale, as well as the new one.

Of the cars in the three packs I downloaded, The Volvo 240 Turbo, Merc Evo, and Sierra Cosworth RS were my favorites. They are just so much fun to drive. The McLaren is awesome too.

I love the DeLorean, but man, it sucks. I see now why, in BTTF, 88mph was such an epic plot point. Its takes forever to get there.

Something of note: The Community Classics Car Pack had some collision detection issues in multiplayer. They've been fixed and the pack re-uploaded to XBL. If you downloaded the CCC before Wednesday, the 22nd 9:30 PST, Turn 10 is asking you to delete the pack off your hard drive and re-download it from your download history. If you're not sure how to do that, instructions are here