Forza Motorsport 4 BTSS GT - R

GT - R

FinalGear Forza 3 Time Attack Winner
Car(s)
Skyline GTR (Someday)
Welcome to the " Forza Motorsport 4 BTSS GT - R " Challenge

forza4_logo.jpg

Rules:

Very Simple , just use a stock Renault Megane RS (PI = 427) and drive it as fast as possible around Laguna Seca and Beat That Super Smug GT - R time with the same car.

GetPhoto.ashx

Submitting your time:

Same rules as for F3TA , so just see here :

The Challenge:

Very Simple, I just did some laps around Laguna Seca in a Renault Megane RS and turned a time of 1:43:505.

The Challenge is beat that with the same car.

The Prize: :

My 1000 bhp Mercerdes Benz C63 AMG

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Proof of my time:

LeaderBoard Pic

Menu Picture

In-Game Picture

Last edited:
Grrrr.. I can't find 0.8 sec!!!

20111108_010434.jpg

if im lacking a screenshot just tell me
20111108_010419.jpg

That?s all the screenshots that i need :p

Prize revealed

Last edited:
Im new to this so im just curious.. Does the prize go to the one with closest to your time? Or it's an all or nothing challenge where the one who beats your time gets the prize? And until when will this delicious car be up for grabs? :D

I will definitely give it a try later today. BTW, what's your gamertag? Add me to your friends (gamertag: pepitko), so I can see your laptimes on the leaderboards.

Yup , it?s an ALL ON NOTHING challenge :p and there is no deadline ( last time I did this , no one could beat me in the deadline) .

I have a new gamertag - SuperPandeco , just add me and send me a mensage with your FinalGear username :p

(Old Gamertag was AutonomicFungus and some people here have it , you can un-friend me :p)

I've added you last night and I do have AutonomicFungus as well, so I'll be un-friending you there as you say :p.

After 20 laps, I'm at 1:46.6, damn are we driving the same car? I'll be trying some more later on today..

I've added you last night and I do have AutonomicFungus as well, so I'll be un-friending you there as you say :p.

After 20 laps, I'm at 1:46.6, damn are we driving the same car? I'll be trying some more later on today..

I got 1:46.5 on my first try and i was like WTF, that was already a good lap!!! After 17 laps i was down to 1:44.3. Try putting 2 wheels on the kerb in some corners, you'll go faster without getting the warning symbol. :p still trying to find out where i can gain more speed since i need 0.8 to beat his time. :p

Thanks, I will try riding the curbs a bit more over the weekend, don't have the time to do more driving during the week. Since I drive mostly rear-wheel drive/AWD cars in Forza, I felt I needed to change my driving style quite a bit, otherwise I'd be just veering off the track due to understeer.

Damn thats a quick time!

@GT-R, do you really use the racinglines? Dont you find them distracting and misguiding?

Damn thats a quick time!

@GT-R, do you really use the racinglines? Dont you find them distracting and misguiding?

Yes, I do :p

Sometimes they are misguiding , but I sort of addapt them to how I drive

Ooh. Going to get the Xbox out tomorrow to go car shopping so will have a go then. :)

Got it! Had to run that right on the edge of out-of-control the entire lap xD

iRrdo8O3PTVPt.JPG

1:43.392

Got it! Had to run that right on the edge of out-of-control the entire lap xD

iRrdo8O3PTVPt.JPG

1:43.392

WoW , i?m amazed :p

How about I try to beat that time now xD? (And you ofer a prize for that as well :p )

(p.s - you have forgotten the in game picture, but i will trust that :p)

WoW , i?m amazed :p

How about I try to beat that time now xD? (And you ofer a prize for that as well :p )

(p.s - you have forgotten the in game picture, but i will trust that :p)

Whoops, yeah I guess I went with the F4TA submitting rules rather than the F3TA, but it was a stock Megane RS because I don't actually have my own in the garage. xD

As suggested by GT - R, let's keep this challenge going!
The first person who posts in this thread with a time faster than mine (1:43.392) will win a fully tuned Ferrari 599XX. That's 907 HP, 597 lb-ft torque, and AWD to put it all on the ground!

Leaderboard Picture of my time

Same rules apply as in the first post. Good Luck!

izaZVrXKYYymb.png

Just Did a 1:43,107

megane.jpg

No proof pic, because I now have to work on the "stock" thing - did that in a my Megane with a PI of 500 :(

DONE :D (Replay is in my storefront LAP 11)

http://img37.imageshack.**/img37/1740/img20120620114112.jpg

Last edited:
I tried this tonight, there's a reason I'm organising the league instead of competing. :lol:

I won't say what I got, let's just say I was far enough behind the target for someone to walk across the line with time to spare.