Forza Motorsport 4

def getting the LCE. because im a sucker and will buy it even though i swore off T10 forever.

I do not own an Xbox, but I am salivating over this game. GT5 feels a little dry at times.

I do not own an Xbox, but I am salivating over this game. GT5 feels a little dry at times.

They should be fairly cheap and easy to pick up now, no reason why a used one wouldn't last you another year or so (mine's 4 and a half years old and is still going strong, 3 and a half years since the RROD fix).

I'm tempted to get a wheel before this comes out, I'm bored of driving with the controller.

So, with Forza 4 actually having the Kia Cee'd, obviously we're going to do some 'star in a reasonably priced car', like with GT5. I'm not 100% on how the GT5 one is run (it appears to be sort of a free-for-all), but perhaps we can switch it up a bit?

I'm thinking, maybe an "unofficial" board so everyone can have at, but maybe do a weekly "call out" for an official time, requiring the person to upload a replay for all to see. Of course, my idea only works really well if they've made uploading replays a hell of a lot easier than the "upload 20 seconds at a time, which takes an hour, then download to computer, which takes another hour, repeat, then cut and paste" that it has been. Unless some awesome person out there has video capture and could upload everyone's replay from their storefront, but that would probably be asking to much.

^I really hope they're easier, and they must have all the correct camera angles. The comparison video is promising though in that respect. I do have video capture but not HD at the moment, will look in to the cost of a good device anyway. :)

Turn 10 is having another "send us your pre-order receipt and we'll give you stuff" deal.

This time, you also have to twit or facebook them.

Details Here.

Ooh I like free stuff, I'll have to get pre-ordered quick.

Does Google+ even have entities to support anything other than persons yet?

From their facebook page:

Turn10 said:
Forza Garage: Because you?ve already helped us reach this week?s goal (you guys rock!), we have three cars to reveal for you. Hot hatchbacks can be a lot of fun to drive and modify, so today?s Forza Garage car reveal brings you a trio of the best Europe has to offer. Say hello to the 2011 Ford Ka, new to the Forza franchise, and returning for another round are the fun and stylish 2009 SEAT Ibiza Cupra and 2004 Volkswagen Beetle. Remember to check back every day for more cars!

I didn't think the Ka was considered a 'hot hatch'. Also, is there a 'confirmed/rumored' list. I've noticed a strange lack of either recently. Unless I've just not been looking.

That video, no, but I think there was an "Autovista" demo with one of the Ferraris that had some commentary from Clarkson a few pages back.

edit: Part 3 of that Interview, regarding career mode, is very interesting, and Part 4 gives an interesting explination for having original tracks (to show off graphics).

Last edited:
This is so frustrating. Dan reminds me so much of some villain, but I cannot place who.

This is so frustrating. Dan reminds me so much of some villain, but I cannot place who.

First person that crossed my mind:

Mw1_zakhaev_1.jpg

zakhaev from COD4 :

...or his son victor :p
1224950-viktor_zakhaev_screen_large.jpg

Last edited:
I think I've figured it out:

Dan
dan-greenawalt.jpg

Vs Paul Giamatti
paul-giamatti-2010-1-11-20-40-27.jpg

The_Illusionist%20-%203%20-%20Paul_Giamatti.jpg

then add a bit of Jean Reno
jean_reno.jpg

And you get Dan.

Attachments

• Paul_Giamatti_in_Shoot_Em_Up_Wallpaper_1_800.jpg
    Paul_Giamatti_in_Shoot_Em_Up_Wallpaper_1_800.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
I wasn't gonna be a xbox again but forza 4 having some top gear in it is reason enough to re buy it and buy another forza again. Unlocking the top gear track was one of my first goals in gt5 and got me really exited to race it for my self after seeing it so many times.