Forza Motorsport League - Sign up here!

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
I'm home now, I can race between 4:30 PM and 6 PM. But if it's just us. . .

MattD1zzl3

2 Slow 2 Noisy
Car(s)
1996 & 2003 Mazda Miatas, 1995 Chevy Camaro Z28
:( i guess we'll have to wait for forza 3 for big game meets, there simply arent enough people to get a proper group together.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
I thought the race was friday. 4:30 to 6 is too late for me anyway, that equals out to 9:30 to 11 here.

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
:( i guess we'll have to wait for forza 3 for big game meets, there simply arent enough people to get a proper group together.
Turn 10 is supposed to announce something about their, "next game," this fall sometime. We'll see, betya Forza 3 will be out sooner than GT5. I agree though it's real hard to hold a tourney with only really three peopl interested.

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
I didn't know we had an active Forza community in here, this is great to see.
Have you guys read about the community challenge where teams from online car communities compete? I'm sure there is a place for a finalgear team there.

MattD1zzl3

2 Slow 2 Noisy
Car(s)
That might be an idea, form a finalgear racing team and race others?

Crazy liveries and shit would be nice too.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
That sounds like a better idea than trying to race each other. And yeah a bunch of FG liveries would be great. Maybe we could all design one as a team member, if you catch my drift.

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
Sure there has got to be a resident Forza artist around here, no?
Let me know if you guys do form a team (3 people + spare is what we need) and if you still have trouble getting a livery I can try and get one for you from one of my artist friends.
I believe vwvortex and a few other online car communities are already competing in the series.

DiuSee

Car(s)
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i SE OBP
well a long while ago i was the first to make the liveries, so i still have that saved on my xbox. i'm sure someone will come along and post a picture.

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
That does indeed look very good, but I think the whole think could do with a black outline, I don't really like the way that each end of the text gets lost in the shifter plate... thing.

I also think a proper race livery should have more colours and more made up sponsors (I dunno, some kind of F1 sponsor piss-take, Loadafones?), but we can call it a beta. We could always take the clarkson approach and make them all stealth. ;)

MattD1zzl3

2 Slow 2 Noisy
Car(s)
Lodaboned sounds good to me :)

I voulenteer to be one of the main drivers, i've been hosting most of the races so i think i could do pretty well in that aspect, someone can vouch for me :)

PelicanHazard

Car(s)
'13 Dart 1.4T mtx, '13 FIAT, '03 Ranger XLT Supcab
This thread alone makes me want to return to Forza. Assuming I can find the time, can I sign up for the team?

I can gift the following livery if anyone wants it:

DiuSee

Car(s)
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5i SE OBP
that's so top gear. but unfortunatly we're supposed to be either representing finalgear or TG, FG, TG:A(x2), TG:R, TG:.... what ever comes out next

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
that's so top gear. but unfortunatly we're supposed to be either representing finalgear or TG, FG, TG:A(x2), TG:R, TG:.... what ever comes out next
Eh? You lost me.

I would like to be part of the team since I was told on the few online races I did that I was good, but it looks like you already have 3 people. Why only 3 anyway?

I voulenteer to be one of the main drivers, i've been hosting most of the races so i think i could do pretty well in that aspect, someone can vouch for me :)
I wouldn't say that hosting 3 or 4 races means that you should be a main driver. Most of the time I was there you were pissing about.

Last edited:

v0od0o

Car(s)
981 CS
If there are indeed more drivers than needed for the team I would propose a qualification round to choose the main drivers. Same car, same track, and qualification times would speak for themselves and would be fair to everybody.

MattD1zzl3

2 Slow 2 Noisy
Car(s)
I wouldn't say that hosting 3 or 4 races means that you should be a main driver. Most of the time I was there you were pissing about.
Harsh :) Thats because those were pissing-about races. When we did the main races i

A) Never finished below second place

and

B) Made a camaro dance like a lotus elise :)

But hey, i'm ok with qualifying.