Forza Motorsport League - Sign up here!

I'm home now, I can race between 4:30 PM and 6 PM. But if it's just us. . .

:( i guess we'll have to wait for forza 3 for big game meets, there simply arent enough people to get a proper group together.

I thought the race was friday. 4:30 to 6 is too late for me anyway, that equals out to 9:30 to 11 here.

:( i guess we'll have to wait for forza 3 for big game meets, there simply arent enough people to get a proper group together.
Turn 10 is supposed to announce something about their, "next game," this fall sometime. We'll see, betya Forza 3 will be out sooner than GT5. I agree though it's real hard to hold a tourney with only really three peopl interested.

I didn't know we had an active Forza community in here, this is great to see.
Have you guys read about the community challenge where teams from online car communities compete? I'm sure there is a place for a finalgear team there.

That might be an idea, form a finalgear racing team and race others?

Crazy liveries and shit would be nice too.

That sounds like a better idea than trying to race each other. And yeah a bunch of FG liveries would be great. Maybe we could all design one as a team member, if you catch my drift.

Sure there has got to be a resident Forza artist around here, no?
Let me know if you guys do form a team (3 people + spare is what we need) and if you still have trouble getting a livery I can try and get one for you from one of my artist friends.
I believe vwvortex and a few other online car communities are already competing in the series.

well a long while ago i was the first to make the liveries, so i still have that saved on my xbox. i'm sure someone will come along and post a picture.

so i guess i'll come along and post a picture lol

That does indeed look very good, but I think the whole think could do with a black outline, I don't really like the way that each end of the text gets lost in the shifter plate... thing.

I also think a proper race livery should have more colours and more made up sponsors (I dunno, some kind of F1 sponsor piss-take, Loadafones?), but we can call it a beta. We could always take the clarkson approach and make them all stealth. ;)

Lodaboned sounds good to me :)

I voulenteer to be one of the main drivers, i've been hosting most of the races so i think i could do pretty well in that aspect, someone can vouch for me :)

This thread alone makes me want to return to Forza. Assuming I can find the time, can I sign up for the team?

I can gift the following livery if anyone wants it:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/10/01/27a83c23-41d1-4c84-8d29-bccb7207518d.jpg

that's so top gear. but unfortunatly we're supposed to be either representing finalgear or TG, FG, TG:A(x2), TG:R, TG:.... what ever comes out next

I could be convinced to race with the team :)

that's so top gear. but unfortunatly we're supposed to be either representing finalgear or TG, FG, TG:A(x2), TG:R, TG:.... what ever comes out next

Eh? You lost me.

I would like to be part of the team since I was told on the few online races I did that I was good, but it looks like you already have 3 people. Why only 3 anyway?

I voulenteer to be one of the main drivers, i've been hosting most of the races so i think i could do pretty well in that aspect, someone can vouch for me :)

I wouldn't say that hosting 3 or 4 races means that you should be a main driver. Most of the time I was there you were pissing about.

Last edited:
If there are indeed more drivers than needed for the team I would propose a qualification round to choose the main drivers. Same car, same track, and qualification times would speak for themselves and would be fair to everybody.

I wouldn't say that hosting 3 or 4 races means that you should be a main driver. Most of the time I was there you were pissing about.

Harsh :) Thats because those were pissing-about races. When we did the main races i

A) Never finished below second place

and

B) Made a camaro dance like a lotus elise :)

But hey, i'm ok with qualifying.