Foursquare users, check in here!

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
So to speak.

Anyone besides me and Viper doing this? With everything else that's discussed on this forum, I was surprised to find out this missing. Are people really that paranoid when it comes to their location being known? :dunno:

Anyway, I'm darjanator, who are you? :)

Already sent you a friend request, I?m g_atencio. :mrgreen:

I'm, surprise surprise, PacketCollision. I don't use it all that much though.

Added Redliner, but can't find our Server Admin/Crasher. :/

I'm pepitko, I haven't used facebook's checkin, I'll give this a try.

Last edited:
So, is this like a lo-jack system for your group of friends?

I reject friend requests unless I know who the person is, so if you friend me ( http://foursquare.com/viper007bond ), then let me know.

I'm, surprise surprise, PacketCollision. I don't use it all that much though.

Liar.

So, is this like a lo-jack system for your group of friends?

Pretty much. :p

I only use it when I travel though. I rarely check in anywhere in town unless it's a bar or something where I wouldn't mind seeing more friends show up.

Last edited:
Yeah, the last thing I want to do is be around actual people. Internet people is even a bit much for me.

/has cats.

Although I registered a few months ago, I kept forgetting to use it and started checking in regularly only last week. It can indeed be lots of fun. You can stalk me here.

Can I ask what the point of this is? Most of us on this forum live thousands of kilometres away from each other so this doesn't really work.

I only installed it to get a Radioshack coupon...totally not worth it since I had to go to Radioshack.