Free photo editing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Man, from "Free photo editing software" to "goat-legs"...Are we in the Guinnes Book of Records yet for fastest OT talk? :lol:

zenon

^ I know, and I'm a mod too. :lol: I think I may be the first to go when Renesis' Dictatorship come into full swing. :p If I suddenly disappear, you'll know why. :lol:

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
No Ren wouldn't do that, he's a very nice gentle canadian who deserves all the respect on this board.

Oh shit, did I just say that?

freakster_991

Car(s)
87 Corolla [EE90], 98 Civic JDM [EK8], no vtec yo
oh did i mention chicks is a term we use for really hot girls...im not sure if u guys noe tat.....plus i like to go O/T..hehe sorry..pls dunt ban me frm the forum :(

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Please do yourself a favour and learn basic english.

noe = know
u = you
pls = please
dunt = don't
frm = from

swek

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
Had a bicycle once.
^ dunn, ya trippin. wuz up wit da attitude. easy yoself 2 n' accept da way we iz speking today. you just n' frusted ol' man. welcome n' 2005. :mrgreen:

Renesis

Lazier than Viper
Car(s)
2007 BMW Z4 3.0 SI
zenon said:
^ I know, and I'm a mod too. :lol: I think I may be the first to go when Renesis' Dictatorship come into full swing. :p If I suddenly disappear, you'll know why. :lol:
Haha, no way, you're one of the best staff members around, and you're a cool guy :thumbsup:

freakster_991

Car(s)
oh sorry i did not realize im not supposed to use short form language on this forum...my mistake......is tat gramatically correct enuf fur u guys ..heheh

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Lol yeah the first part...I have not problem with some short words like lol etc..

But something like Jason uses alot : "n e 1" being "anyone" and is a bit too much in my opinion.

freakster_991

Car(s)
wow i thot it just matter if i can get my ideas thru to ppl and just make my thot count...guess ill have to start usin proper sentences in the next post...my last post wit AOL speak :lol:

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
Well most of the time I don't even read people's AOL talkposts...I don't want to try to figure out what your posts actually says.

Maybe you'll get some more serious replies with normal basic english ;)

zeoniks

Car(s)
2007 Nissan Murano
Where is the option on Irfan View that allows me to re-size tons of images with the same resolution to about 50%?

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Picasa is good if you just want to make your pictures turn out better. The one click fix button is pretty nice. It also gives you some options to get more creative and it's really easy to use.

sniffman

Car(s)
Craftsman II Lawn tractor
god damn that guy says "tat" alot
in case you didnt ever have an education, its speled "that"

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
Umm...in other news...

I've been using the Paint Shop Pro 3.0 shareware now for nearly 13 years. You will all laugh (I have PS CS2, don't worry) but for uber simple things, it's great. It opens in less than 1.5 seconds. How nice would that be for CS2?

This is how long it's been on this computer...it just never stops working after the 30 days. I have had it on my computers since my 50mHz Packard Bell with 1MB video ram, and 4MB system ram. 620MB hard drive, and a 2x speed CD-ROM back in the day.

It's hilarious. They didn't have a website or an email address, and when you buy the program using their order form, they want you to tell them how you want it delievered; not download vs CD or CD vs DVD...oh no...3.5" or 5.25" floppy.

My professional photographer friend has threatened to beat me up on more than one occasion when he sees me booting it up to save a quick screenshot, or quickly rotate a digital camera pic, or trimming Amazon's CD cover images for mp3 IDE tags. (sometimes their images have extra white borders...don't know why.)

Status
Not open for further replies.