From Alex's Family - Donations

Talaaya

Viper's Sister
VIP
Hey everyone, for those who don't remember me, I'm one of Alex's sisters. It's been ages since I've posted but I always appreciated how friendly everyone is here. I saw that quite a few of you are looking for a place to donate in Alex's name. I've made a post about this on Alex's blog.

I can't thank you all enough for being a part of this community. It meant so much to him.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
To echo the thoughts of everyone else here, so sorry for your loss. I was honoured to enjoy Alex's company at Ringmeet 2015 and he was a lovely guy.

Could I ask please that you edit your post to include a link to facilitate donations?

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
To echo the thoughts of everyone else here, so sorry for your loss. I was honoured to enjoy Alex's company at Ringmeet 2015 and he was a lovely guy.

Could I ask please that you edit your post to include a link to facilitate donations?
That hasn't been organised yet. So once it is, I'm sure we'll get the info here.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
Hey everyone, for those who don't remember me, I'm one of Alex's sisters. It's been ages since I've posted but I always appreciated how friendly everyone is here. I saw that quite a few of you are looking for a place to donate in Alex's name. I've made a post about this on Alex's blog.

I can't thank you all enough for being a part of this community. It meant so much to him.
Aw jeez, I don't know what to say. "I'm sorry for your loss" just doesn't seem to cut it.

We all miss Alex. We wouldn't be here without his website and we wouldn't be the same people without his friendship. He touched the lives of so many.

Talaaya

Viper's Sister
VIP
Seems like the visual style of the forum doesn't make hyperlinks visible without mousing over them. I linked to my post on his blog in the words "Alex's blog". Info on how to donate is/will be there.

Thank you so much, everyone, for all the kind words.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Thanks for the update, and as IceBone said, "I'm sorry for your loss" seems like an understatement.

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '11 Ducati M696, '15 Yamaha R3
Thank you for the info and for coordinating with OHSU.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Finally gotten around to donating, it's the least I could do, and also looking into supporting local stem cell and leukaemia foundations.