FTB Mindcrack Server (Tekkit has been replaced)

I built myself a modest sized warehouse for my new base. :p

It's roughly 40x100m. :)

Last edited:
4AhqIUx.gif

22:18 < CrackBot> <4drian> ok, fusion reactor charging up
22:18 < CrackBot> <4drian> shit i need somewhere to output this
22:19 < CrackBot> * 4drian was electrocuted
22:19 <!Galantti> :DDDDDD
22:19 < CrackBot> <tobbzzen> lol
22:19 < CrackBot> <4drian> did not work as palnned

:p

22:18 < CrackBot> <4drian> ok, fusion reactor charging up
22:18 < CrackBot> <4drian> shit i need somewhere to output this
22:19 < CrackBot> * 4drian was electrocuted
22:19 <!Galantti> :DDDDDD
22:19 < CrackBot> <tobbzzen> lol
22:19 < CrackBot> <4drian> did not work as palnned

:p

And here is a picture of the aftermath.

rjdiyBK.jpg

http://img714.imageshack.**/img714/6568/14836432rtegebl.jpg

I thought the fusion reactor was supposed to be safe.

the reactor is safe, the wires aren't, also he connected the fusion reactor to his carge-o-mat -floor and that exploded.

Almost. I connected it to an IDSU which blew up and then set off the charge-o-mat-floor. The explosion completely drained my entire quantum armor and promptly killed me.

Last edited:
That is hilarious. :lol: Sorry. :(

Remind me to put up a "DANGER: Explosive floor" sign.

Also note that if you supply a redstone signal to the Charge-o-mat, it outputs like 2096 EU/t which will explode things. To prevent accidents, I have a HV transformer acting as a one-way EU-gate between Charge-o-mat and the other parts of my 512 EU/t power grid.

Also note that if you supply a redstone signal to the Charge-o-mat, it outputs like 2096 EU/t which will explode things. To prevent accidents, I have a HV transformer acting as a one-way EU-gate between Charge-o-mat and the other parts of my 512 EU/t power grid.

But then the charge-o-mat will only ever get 512eu/t, we supply ours with 10 lots of 512, direct from MFSU's.

Have you actually tested that it's faster? It seems like it's the same speed as mine.

I wondered what the hell happened. Considered it was just me lagging as usual, and not every thing had loaded.

Holy shit. :lol:

But then the charge-o-mat will only ever get 512eu/t, we supply ours with 10 lots of 512, direct from MFSU's.

Mine charges at 2048 EU/t.

I'm happy I moved out of my old base:

so pretty!

Getting kinda bored with the tech side of FTB, so now I just build. Speaking of, I need an electric hand saw. I go through 3 a day and I only play for a few hours...

Might also look into trains for transportation.

Speaking of, I need an electric hand saw. I go through 3 a day and I only play for a few hours...

You're using diamond ones, right? They last a bit longer than the others, but still not that long.