Full line-up announced for Top Gear

Token minority inclusion? BBC at its finest

In all honesty if Top Gear makes Challenges, Star in a reasonably car etc. then it will be doomed to failure from the start, the only way that Top Gear can go forward is to totally reinvent itself from the ground up.

I get the impression that it won't be all 6 presenters all the time. I think it'll be a rotating thing, maybe 2 or 3 at a time. With Evans everywhere, of course.

In all honesty if Top Gear makes Challenges, Star in a reasonably car etc. then it will be doomed to failure from the start, the only way that Top Gear can go forward is to totally reinvent itself from the ground up.
Errr. Why it would be failure? Those bits are quite entertaining. And part of Top Gear. Right?

New TG will take some getting used to , it could either be the worst thing ever to grace british television or it'll end up being quite good. But we don't know yet because we haven't seen it . the only way to judge it properly is to keep an open mind and give the new boys (and girl) a chance . That's what i'll be doing any way. Besides if it goes tits up we can just pretend it never happened.

Errr. Why it would be failure? Those bits are quite entertaining. And part of Top Gear. Right?

They were part of the Clarkson era of Top Gear but they haven't always been part of Top Gear. I expect this will be a complete reinvention of the format, as Clarkson and Wilman did when they took over.

Feels like too many presenters for them to be around with enough air time for the viewers to really get their characters and get attached to...
Of course the opposite happened with the other 3 who ended up at a point playing some caricature of themselves.

I can't say I like it. Harris is cool, he does nice car reviews in his own style. Sabine is a better driver than any of them probably, the question is if she has the charisma to be that interesting on screen. The rest, I don't care for. Evans looks like a doofus, and acts like one, I never watched Friends so I'm not nostalgic about LeBlanc but I also question why is he in a motoring show in the UK when he could be acting in the US, the token black guy I have no idea who he is, and Eddie Jordan can be entertaining because flamboyance and I would love to hear all his experience in F1 but I doubt it'll ever come up.

As most people I will give it a chance and then decide. But I think also as most people here, I'm looking forward to the trio's new Amazon show more than this.

Not interested at all.

I'm sort of with you. I still want to give it a try. Though, the CHM show will hopefully be largely unchanged and I'm more excited for that since I know what I'm expecting. Three old men with a great sense of humor and can rip on each other without it feeling written or acted.

As long as they don't script the hell out of it and make it feel fake like they did so many times. They have the chemistry and should just let that happen naturally.

Well, Richard "SCRIPTS! SCRIPTS! SCRIPTS!" Porter isn't coming along for the Amazon ride so chances of that should hopefully be reduced.

I think I am the only one but I really don't like Harris, every time I watch one of his youtube videos he just comes off as an elitist dick.
I don't think I'll be watching this.

I like how only Matt and Sabine remembered about the Stig.
And I like Chris' dig at Chris.
And if I read correctly between the lines, Evans is a prick.