Fun with rebuses...rebi...fun with a rebus!

Wtf? :lol: I'm assuming something from 14x07? (still downloading)

Oh, I own several different versions of the radio shows, books (including the glittery "Illustrated" version that doesn't fit on a shelf) and movies but for some reason it didn't click. I read your post, and didn't even have to click the link before the "A-HA!" that it was from HGTTG.

*forehead slap*

Weeeeeeeeeell, I guess you can stay. But don't let it happen again!

pencil37.png

denver_van_charters.jpg

e_elmo_1.gif

UH.jpg

Your sig almost gives it away. :p

Obviously, Pennsylvania. It must be easy if I've been able to get it :p Someone else go, I've no ideas.
Pencil+Van+E+Uh

Last edited:
Since Lupin didn't want the spoils of victory I decided to make one. Hopefully it proves difficult.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cl/clockwerk/2010/01/05/rebus6.jpg

Edit: in the time it took me to make this rebus another rebus was posted, solved, and the solver didn't want to post one...soooooo I guess this still works. :lol:

Last edited:
something....sky with dice...something.

Her-de-hur! I'm pretty good at this! (I sound like my relatives when they watch Wheel of Fortune)

edit: If it makes you feel better, while I was making one, you had posted yours. Oh well. I've got one in the wings, then. Actually...that's not a bad idea...I could just make a bunch to be ready. Of course...if I did spend the time to do that, my luck I'd never solve any ever again and I'd have all these random collages in my photobucket account and I'll forget what they are supposed to mean. *laughs*

loo/wc/bathroom/restroom/wash room/toilet/lavatory
distance/astronomical unit/average/estimated
in/out/burger/logo
sky
with
dice
hill?

Dice+hill=deisel maybe?

Last edited:
Pic 1: you have the answer in your laundry list there.
Pic 2: nope
Pic 3: the answer is in that list.
Pic 4: correct
Pic 5: correct
Pic 6: kinda right
Pic 7: not right

Lucy in the sky with Diamonds!

Loo ____ In the sky with die mounds.

Yup you got it, the second picture is the supposed to be the speed of light which is usually denoted as "C".

Gotcha...I might have gotten that if there were a time referenced. Because it was just distance I know it threw me. That was a good one...and it kinda sorta flows well into mine. :p

Little humor here with one of the "clues"...

rebus-8.jpg